Clubplanet Nightlife Community

********Danny Fawkin' Howells NYE********

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubkat

and hopefully so will my 4 kittens....

bounce.gif me boldred.gif moonie boldyellow.gif tasty boldpurple.gif fiery hehe boldlblue.gif and gina!! woohoo!!!

hehe ju know i love ju's guys too! :tongue:

woot woot...you should have seen your two added kitties last night clubkat...we were baaaad kitties...:D

Brenna~you are more than welcome to come to RTR w/ us...champagne at my place beforehand...and I'll make SURE that you are ready to roll for Howells b/c babe I want you there!!! S'gonna be a night to remember :)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Brenna~you are more than welcome to come to RTR w/ us...champagne at my place beforehand...and I'll make SURE that you are ready to roll for Howells b/c babe I want you there!!! S'gonna be a night to remember :)

Regina, I've got my ticket in hand for RTR already. I don't know about pre party drinks. I think I'm gonna try to temper my drinking for at least the first part of the evening.

Because come midnight, IT'S ON!!

So I'll see you at RTR and then we'll dance the night away at Vinyl.

SK13

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Regina, I've got my ticket in hand for RTR already. I don't know about pre party drinks. I think I'm gonna try to temper my drinking for at least the first part of the evening.

Because come midnight, IT'S ON!!

So I'll see you at RTR and then we'll dance the night away at Vinyl.

SK13

Aight well even if you aren't stopping by first, I reserve the right to drag you, comatose or not, to the vinyl dance floor...no if ands or buts young lady....

Will you wear the mickey mouse jacket? :D

Hey all, i'm here from rainy San Francisco for the New Year and lookin' for something to do...

Looks like the place to be is Vinyl - any NY househeads wanna give an SF'er the lowdown? Are tickets available in advance, or is it door only? Anybody want to show me around? :cool:

Looks like the place to be is Vinyl - any NY househeads wanna give an SF'er the lowdown? Are tickets available in advance, or is it door only? Anybody want to show me around?

95% sure its pay at the door. There will be meetups for CP whores all through the night. Meetup post times will be posted closer to NYE.