Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck shroomy and you faggot ass wanna be's

cdotripley

I am tired of you people who don't even do the drugs you talk about talking shit. I eat pills fuck your girls raw while you concoct your lame ass posts. "my name is billy and is billy and my girl gave me herpes!" no she didn't i did. she dropped pills i dropped 2oz of spooch in her and gave her the clap that i caught 3 yers ago. Thgat's right yoou need more drug faced infected bad guys like me.

Originally posted by cdotripley

I am tired of you people who don't even do the drugs you talk about talking shit. I eat pills fuck your girls raw while you concoct your lame ass posts. "my name is billy and is billy and my girl gave me herpes!" no she didn't i did. she dropped pills i dropped 2oz of spooch in her and gave her the clap that i caught 3 yers ago. Thgat's right yoou need more drug faced infected bad guys like me.

Yeah, bro its tough to be a virgin... Hormones are just goin' wild. But see the thing is, you shouldnt worry about it. Im sure in couple of years they will let you in Sound Factory at Fridays. You know its 18 and over on fridays dont you?

• 2 years later...

Yo, my sister recently broke up with her man...she's all depressed and I told her I'd find her someone nice. Any chance you are single and would maybe like to "drop 2oz of spooch" in her?

it's all about sharing what u got, right?

easy on the drugs man!

maybe its the second coming of bigdawg/calvin...........

sorry to tell you'll, but he really isnt a narc.......sorta disappointed, wish there was more drama

What ever happened to him... I guess he fucked too many people over and tried something else. Hopefully someone busted his fucking face in. Its amazing how easy it was to get some info about him..I did some research and talked to a few people who were willing to w/out asking too many questions - so tell him I said hello and will be paying him in visit when I head out to visit my cousins at the end of the summer

:gang: