Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticking for Dummies

That's dgmodel's favorite website stupid.gif;) I'd suggest just going out, buying a pair and standing in front of your bathroom mirror with the lights out. It's not really that tough to pick up anyways but I bet if you ask anyone at a club who is using glowsticks they will show you a few pointers.

Lmao!!!... thanks bebs...

seriously though, what she said, and if you have any club footage or raves on tape, watch them and just you know... monkey see monkey do... Bathroom might be type small though if you have a mirror in your room or something thats prolly a better bet...

i learned by using zippo lighters in front of my longhaired girlfriend - just didnt work out that well...

i hate glowsticks...knowing how to move your feet and ass are what dancing's about...and a lot harder to learn...

BUT

if you're set on learning...buy a pair..take a pill..and just roll with it...its all about the music...flow...flow...flow...(hands move together around body in glowstick fashion)...

Originally posted by phatman

i learned by using zippo lighters in front of my longhaired girlfriend - just didnt work out that well...

i hate glowsticks...knowing how to move your feet and ass are what dancing's about...and a lot harder to learn...

BUT

if you're set on learning...buy a pair..take a pill..and just roll with it...its all about the music...flow...flow...flow...(hands move together around body in glowstick fashion)...

Pills are bad! Any upstanding Greek boy would know that ;)

yeah i need more room than a bathroom...unless thats one enourmous bathroom

but i wouldnt recomend dropping a pill first.....its more fun being able to do it when youre sober i think

i just learn from practice when i go out...now people want "light shows" when they see me

Originally posted by zlatang

www.NJkidz.com

www.help4longislanddudes.org

www.ithinkkurfewiskewl.com

www.annoyedbytwinkies.com

glowsticks are so OUT! (btw they never were in, LOL)

:blown:

:laugh:

i dont mind them. i cant use them for the life of me tho. damn my lack of hand eye coordination!!!!!!!! (you should see me play sports, no wait you shouldnt youll probably get the uge to hurt me)

its real easy man... go to a club and watch someone do a light show when they are done come up to em and ask them to show you a move or two just walk around all night and do the same thing by the end of a night or two youll be spinnin like the best of em... it takes practice and a lot of flexibility so prepair for wrist pains