Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official Burridge, JVM, Sasha meet-up thread***

Kuro

Alright, who's going? I'm sure Malanee, Vic, and Raver Mania will be there. It sounds like Chynado11 has gotten a ticket so I may get to meet her finally. I have my ticket and Shady has his vip ticket so we'll both be there representing for the Fucking Asian Clown-Ass Raver Drugwhores . Who else is gonna be there?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kuro

Alright, who's going? I'm sure Malanee, Vic, and Raver Mania will be there. It sounds like Chynado11 has gotten a ticket so I may get to meet her finally. I have my ticket and Shady has his vip ticket so we'll both be there representing for the Fucking Asian Clown-Ass Raver Drugwhores . Who else is gonna be there?

woohoo...well Ed has my ticket..i guess i need to call him..hehe..well..i wanna know where the meet up so i can get my ticket...

:bounce:

cd

doll48.jpg

I won't head down to Buzz till like 11 or so cause one of my friends doesn't get off work till like 10:30. :mad:

I think malanee mentioned something about holding the pre-party, so she has the right of first refusal on this one. I'll condsider holding it, if she doesn't, for the CP regulars, but my place is pretty small, and gotta clear it with my roommate.

Don't worry Chyna, you'll get your ticket. After all, I don't want this :biggun:

coming after me. :D

I'm there...in fact Im in line waiting to get in right now :D , I dunno about the pre party, guess we have to wait until malanee gets into town on Wednesday, but I definitely want to be at Buzz, inside by 10 when they open the back doors, 'cuz I didnt pay $45 to not see all of Van M's, Burridge's and Sasha's set....uh, post-party anyone?

Originally posted by crank47

I won't head down to Buzz till like 11 or so cause one of my friends doesn't get off work till like 10:30. :mad:

Don't worry Chyna, you'll get your ticket. After all, I don't want this :biggun:

coming after me. :D

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! i dont want that those girls coming out either---->:biggun: especially all 11 of them mofos hahaa.esp after new yawk hardcore hahaha

mwah i believe u crank; check ur pms

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

I think that we should all meet over at shady's and take a dump in his living room before heading over to Buzz, shady can later meet us there after he cleans his living room :D

we should also have a meet up in Buzz especially is some (i.e., crank47) cant make it to the pre Buzz meetup...the ALCOVE or in front of the dj booth or the hallway to the bathroom could be options.

I was talking about a meet-up at Buzz. It should be in the hallway to the bathroom just outside the main room. And it has to be before 1 because when Sasha comes on I need to be in front of the DJ booth screaming "You better spin some breaks, motherfucker!"

I was talking about a meet-up at Buzz. It should be in the hallway to the bathroom just outside the main room. And it has to be before 1 because when Sasha comes on I need to be in front of the DJ booth screaming "You better spin some breaks, motherfucker!"

ok so then 1230 hallway to the bathroom?

we can exclude shady on this because the ^&%%$$# got burgeois on our assess and got the $75 tix so he'll be upstairs eating prawn sandwiches and sitting comfy on a duck feathered stuffed sofa recliner.... :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

we can exclude shady on this because the ^&%%$$# got burgeois on our assess and got the $75 tix so he'll be upstairs eating prawn sandwiches and sitting comfy on a duck feathered stuffed sofa recliner.... :D :D

Of course you can't even see the dj booth from the "skybox"!

I've had a slight change in plans. I HAVE to be there at 10 now. If my friend can't get off work early, she's on her own. So I'll see all of you in line as I walk in. :D

As for post-party, let's see who's still standing at 6am and decide then.

Originally posted by goldenman

im goin to skip this one guys........it going to be so packed....and a alot of fake people are going to be their like my soon to be roomate:blown:

damn fake ppl...haha i hate em too...but thats everywhere you go..that shouldnt stop you from having a good time...

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

damn fake ppl...haha i hate em too...but thats everywhere you go..that shouldnt stop you from having a good time...

cd

doll16.jpg

yup, every where you go your likely to find 'em, but its basically up to you to have a good time, and were all going to be too f*cked up anyway to notice them :D ...ughhh!!!!! 48 more hours!!!!!!

Originally posted by crank47

Of course you can't even see the dj booth from the "skybox"!

I've had a slight change in plans. I HAVE to be there at 10 now. If my friend can't get off work early, she's on her own. So I'll see all of you in line as I walk in. :D

As for post-party, let's see who's still standing at 6am and decide then.

you can just tell her to meet up with you inside Buzz, around the dj booth, i think thats where we'll end up....post party can be the detox unit :D :D :D

Alright then, meetup at 12:30 in the hallway to the bathrooms. Everyone agree on that? Is it just the skybox that'll be closed to all but the fuckers that payed $75? I'll still be able to go upstairs and lean on the railing and look down into the booth, right? Anyone know?

Alright then, meetup at 12:30 in the hallway to the bathrooms. Everyone agree on that? Is it just the skybox that'll be closed to all but the fuckers that payed $75? I'll still be able to go upstairs and lean on the railing and look down into the booth, right? Anyone know?

The skybox is the third floor bar area and you can't see the booth from there anyways. It's only for those that paid $75. The second floor will be open as usual. The best place to watch the booth is through the window in the vip room behind the booth.

I will be in attendance! Hope to meet some of the DC crew! If you guys are anything like the New York or Miami board, Thursday night will end up being stupid sick! Can't wait!

Any advice on what time to actually hit the club? If I showed up around 9pm would that be obnoxious? :D

Originally posted by chynado11

is that where shady is gonna be??

cd

doll16.jpg

hahahahaha!!!!

shady paid $75 just to hang around on the third floor where you cant possibly see anything?

wahahahahahah!!!!!

and all of that 'cuz he didnt want to wait in line?!?!?! OMG!!! $30 down the drain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad I didn't shell out $75. I hardly ever go up there, and then only briefly to see what the hell is up there and to look at the piles of people laying about. As long as the second floor is open to all, it's all good.