Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could you picture of they Let Jonathan Peters do a Jersey club on a Friday?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i agree with bon solid. JP is JP because of soundfactory. ITs his drug afterhours and the venue of soundfactory that does him well. Jersey crowd is a different crowd than NYC club crowd. The music, the parties, basically everything. I guess what im trying to say is basically an nj crowd wouldnt handle JP's style.

FIrst of all......SYlons......Bon was saying retarted meaning amazing....and he said he has been trying to book JP for years from what I read.........Bon?

Secondly, without Central and North Jersey........SF would not have an after hours party.....jersey comprises at least 50% of the JP sat party......so being able to handle JP is not even an issue.....

I even think, i actually know that people from NY would travel to see him Jersey... ...merry xmas by the way...........

After hearing JP in Vegas last Labor Day, he would rip the hell out of Jersey.... No club would pay him his price though.... It would be a great thing for Jersey to get him even for a guest set....

ml2k.... treat the Jersey crowd and rip us off at the door, hes worth it...lol

Chris

I remember metro lounge got dt a couple of years back....It would be fuckin nutz if they could get jp too...doubt it, but it would def be a must see.....He would def have to change his style a bit, cause I don't think he would drop all the tech he spins now....

Originally posted by christop

I remember metro lounge got dt a couple of years back....It would be fuckin nutz if they could get jp too...doubt it, but it would def be a must see.....He would def have to change his style a bit, cause I don't think he would drop all the tech he spins now....

when did metro get DT?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

When JP does a club up in Albany, he is totally different. i heard he actually plays a litte commercial but he still rips it up. He has a contract with SF that doesnt allow him to play anywhere in the tristate area.

Bro,Jp Def rocks S/F.....But isnt Albany part of NEW YORK???? ....ANYWAY...... I think it would be amazing to have him after hours......Like someone said,rip us off at the door.....it would be worth it.....IMO

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Bro,Jp Def rocks S/F.....But isnt Albany part of NEW YORK???? ....ANYWAY...... I think it would be amazing to have him after hours......Like someone said,rip us off at the door.....it would be worth it.....IMO

I meant to say around NYC. Albany is about 2.5 hour drive from NYC. JP has a contract with SF that wont allow him to DJ any where around here, just like Marvisi has a contact with Junior that doesnt let him paly anywhere around here as well. The only big name NYC DJ, that I know of, that has a residency and is allowed to play around the NYC area is DT.

I meant to say around NYC. Albany is about 2.5 hour drive from NYC. JP has a contract with SF that wont allow him to DJ any where around here, just like Marvisi has a contact with Junior that doesnt let him paly anywhere around here as well. The only big name NYC DJ, that I know of, that has a residency and is allowed to play around the NYC area is DT.

thanks for clearing that up......thought i was more fucked up then i am...... LOL

thanks for clearing that up......thought i was more fucked up then i am...... LOL

I am sure if JP was allowed to DJ other venues around the NYC area he would do it instead of going to Sneaky Pete's in Albany. That place is a hole in the wall and he still gets paid good money to DJ there.

I am sure if JP was allowed to DJ other venues around the NYC area he would do it instead of going to Sneaky Pete's in Albany. That place is a hole in the wall and he still gets paid good money to DJ there.

How big is it and does he rock it like S/F???? What time do they close,if you know. Ill be skiing in upstate NY it might be nice to check out sometime..thanks for any info you can help me with...peace

How big is it and does he rock it like S/F???? What time do they close,if you know. Ill be skiing in upstate NY it might be nice to check out sometime..thanks for any info you can help me with...peace

I am not really sure about the name. Ive been to the place once, but it wasnt when JP was there. I believe it closes at 2am. I heard he has played up there. There is nothing good upstate except Skiing and the snow bunnies. :)

I think the 2 best choices would be Bunka or Metro......both places hold a lot of people and draw a good crowd....... Joeys, Image, and abyss would also be good places....but not as good as the first 2..........

When Did Tenaglia play @ Image?????? thats news to me.....

i saw jp at some club in boston (can't remember the name, avalon or avon or something like that) over a year ago. he ripped it up, nothing commerical and the crowd loved it. if he came to jersey it would be amazing, but there aren't any spaces that hold enough people - it would be way too packed and to have to go home at 2??? that would suck.