Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL I want to be 22 and never age another day in my life.... thread....

joeg

Let me clarify... Nothing productive happens as far as laws, or physically or anything.....

At 22, you've still got your youth, you can go to any clubs/have drinks/etc.. etc... but your old enough to be respected and shit.....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm 22 so I guess this is the end of the line for me.

I'm going to be 23.

I was 21.

After you turn 21 there is no other birthdays to look forward to. Now you are old enough to go out to bars and stuff..........it just means you gotta spend more money.

shut up u fool :rolleyes: you old fart :tongue:

. . Fiery . . I'm still trying to piece together all the freudian implications of your signatures . . perplexing . . tee hee hee . .

. . I think 22 is when you are truly an official adult, cause right around that age, the kids in high school no longer understand your pop culture references and all that stuff that MTV plays is crap (well . . that started around 15 for me . . but the way this prozac generation is going . . fugghedaboutit . .)

Yeah, you guys missed the point....

22 was just an arbitrary age over 21......

Point is, being 18 sucks.... whether your mature, immature, mentally retarded or a schollar... fact is... your still labeled 18 because thats what your birth certificate proves.....

now why the FUCK would you want to be 16, let alone 18.....

Atleast the few things I CAN do include, voting, getting into SOME clubs, driving, etc.... 16 was SO depressing....

But yeah, 18 sucks, lets not kid anyone.... especially in this scene...

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, you guys missed the point....

22 was just an arbitrary age over 21......

Point is, being 18 sucks.... whether your mature, immature, mentally retarded or a schollar... fact is... your still labeled 18 because thats what your birth certificate proves.....

I think the real point is....

We all have to give some deep contemplation over Fierydesire's interesting, interesting sig pictures.

hmmmmm............

plaugh1.gifplaugh2.gif

Originally posted by xpander

I think the real point is....

We all have to give some deep contemplation over Fierydesire's interesting, interesting sig pictures.

see, as you get older you might just get to see some cool stuff like that in real life. :D

and NO ONE should want to be any age under 21 ever again. Sure, you may feel better and maybe party a little harder when you're younger, but there's nothing like being able to go out and party once you're done with school and have an established career, your own pad, etc. I'm starting to convince myself that 30 might not be so bad after all...:blank:

A fake id doesn't make you older to the people who know you....

But I guess it would fix the getting in and getting drinks problems.... we'll have to talk about that....

Mike: yeah... no one does want to be under 21 EVER again....