Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arrrrrggghhhh

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by pivo

sweetie, what happened?

if u r asking me~~>to make a long story short..guys are assholes and my best friend is a heartless bitch!!!! if u have been trying to talk to this girl and take her out for some time now...and finally go out with a bunch of people....would u hook up with one of her best friends right in the fucking bar?!?! i swear...i am never gonna figure people out....fuck it...and to make matters worse...3 of my other friends went up to her and told her the deal!! wtf!! he's a buttmunch!:mad:

Originally posted by nrgy112

Why are all you women such men haters, don't be mad because a guy treats you like crap, get even, or find a guy that will treat you well.

u r right...i'm not a 'man hater' ...i mean sometimes there are certain guys i hate but there are girls i hate too!! but like u said...get even or get something better...."no one ever got ahead by sittin on their ass!"....;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why are most, not all guys a bunch of idiots??????

Fucking pain in my ass!!!!!!!

Did he forget the KY again:laugh:

I'm just fucking with ya (im sure im not making your mood towards guys any better either)

Happy New Year.

Originally posted by misk

if u r asking me~~>to make a long story short..guys are assholes and my best friend is a heartless bitch!!!! if u have been trying to talk to this girl and take her out for some time now...and finally go out with a bunch of people....would u hook up with one of her best friends right in the fucking bar?!?! i swear...i am never gonna figure people out....fuck it...and to make matters worse...3 of my other friends went up to her and told her the deal!! wtf!! he's a buttmunch!:mad:

He's obviously an asshole and u could do much better. Trust me. Hook up with his Brother/cousin/best friend. He'd get pissed. Sweet Revenge!!

Originally posted by kostaP

He's obviously an asshole and u could do much better. Trust me. Hook up with his Brother/cousin/best friend. He'd get pissed. Sweet Revenge!!

haha! his best friend is GORGEOUS! lol....mAaaAayBE i will!!!!;)

Originally posted by misk

and they say girls are evil!!:rolleyes: LOL!! MmMMM..ReVeNgE!

Misk

they key to this evil plan is to do it when ur sober in front of him. ahh twice the damage. then buy him a session at a shrink and tell him to tell someone who gives a shit when he tries to complain.

Originally posted by kostaP

Misk

they key to this evil plan is to do it when ur sober in front of him. ahh twice the damage. then buy him a session at a shrink and tell him to tell someone who gives a shit when he tries to complain.

haha...i like how everyone thinks! i'll definitely keep u posted on the soap opera i call life!!!! have a good night!

**...HaPpY nEw YeaR!!....**