Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy New Year / New Spin on Resolutions...

dgmodel

"Our New Year's resolutions are almost always something we

promise not to do. Denying ourselves makes us feel we're

growing up, resisting temptation, becoming a better person.

But maybe self-denial is overrated. Maybe this year an

anti-resolution - a promise to do something irresponsible

as often and as passionately as possible - could lead to

personal growth in its own right!!!" So Everyone, this year instead of making up some stupid rule that youre not going to follow anyway, or something telling you, youre not going to do this or that, or behave like this or that, how about we put a spin on it and say We do something we never do, or were afraid to do, or etc.. you get my point so... with this being said, who's doing what???

(I'm still looking deep inside to see what im going to do, but the minute i find out, I'll share with y'all)

In any event, whatever you choose to do with you new year, I wish each and everyone of you a fantastic, wonderfully joyous and most importantly prosperous New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Dgmodel/Marko

New York Love.

my resolutions

1. practice spinning more often than i do

2. go into the City more often

3. lose the fat i put on since the semester started

4. put more effort into my schoolwork (im still gonna keep this one at the bottom of the priority list

5. stop posting so much on these damn boards!!! jk

BG

YOU GUYS ARENT GETTING THE MEANING OF THIS THREAD!

ITS NOT ABOUT NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS... ITS ABOUT NEW YEARS REVOLUTIONS!!!! NOT THINGS YOURE NOT GOING TO DO, BECAUSE THATS JUST BORING WHY INHIBIT YOURSELF MORE, WHY PUNISH YOURSELF??? INSTEAD OF OBSTAINING FROM DOING NEGATIVE THINGS, OR THING YOU FEEL ARE NEGATIVE, DO SOMETHING YOU WERE ALWAYS SCARED TO DO, OR DO THINGS YOU NEVER DID OR KISS THAT GIRL YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO, OR TELL THAT SECRET ADMIRERER THAT YOU HAVE FEELING FOR THEM DO THINGS AS IF EVERYDAY WAS YOUR LAST!!! STOP LIVING LIFE WITH THIS INHUMANE RULES THAT WE HAVE CONSTANTLY TELL OURSELVES WHAT NOT TO DO... JUST FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, AND YOULL SEE THAT 2002 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR!

IF YOU FOLLOW MY PLAN THIS YEAR, MAYBE! MAYBE! THERE WILL BE A LIL LESS POSTING OF EVIL WOMEN, LIL LESS POSTING OF BROKEN HEARTS, OF SEX LESS NIGHTS, OF LOVELESS NIGHTS OR JUST OVERALL UNHAPPY PPL... THIS IS MY ATTEMPT AT MAKING 2002 THE BEST OF ALL MY 22YRS...

WHOS WITH ME???

i resolve to finally let go of my ex, once and for all... put him out of my life and move on... open myself up so that i can let other people in... i keep pushing people away cause im holding on to memories and false hope and enough is enough *whew!! easier said then done!!!;)* but i'm gonna try!!!!

i would like to be more assertive with guys... not be so damn shy... i have my out-spoken moments, but i need more of those...:grin:

dg ~ kudos and kisses for this thread... it was quite the wake up call... :D

:heart:

everyone ~ have an awesome new years, an amazing year to come, and keep the love flowing... :love:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i resolve to finally let go of my ex, once and for all... put him out of my life and move on... open myself up so that i can let other people in... i keep pushing people away cause im holding on to memories and false hope and enough is enough *whew!! easier said then done!!!;)* but i'm gonna try!!!!

i would like to be more assertive with guys... not be so damn shy... i have my out-spoken moments, but i need more of those...:grin:

dg ~ kudos and kisses for this thread... it was quite the wake up call... :D

:heart:

everyone ~ have an awesome new years, an amazing year to come, and keep the love flowing... :love:

well said!! i think i am gonna take a page form your book this year!!!;)

Good Luck to everyone of you... especially Djmoonshine, I hope all of your new years dreams and wishes come true 10 fold...

btw im glad you like this spin on new years resolutions... spread the word maybe this could be a catharsis or epiphany for many Cp members or so forth... well in any event...

Cheers!!!

Dgmodel

NewYorkLove

Come out of retirement and resume chasing my Olympic dream. :)

2004 in Greece - 2+ years away and more than enough time to get back into shape and sacrifice some blood, sweat and tears!

It would be my greatest challenge ever, but what the hell - you gotta make your mark in life right?

:cool:

• 11 months later...

This year I am going to fuck as many board members as possible...I will become a cp whore...literally...

now if that doesnt work, i am looking to change careers this year, get seriously re-involved in the dance scene, and re-establish my living situation...the last one is sort of forced but it is an opportunity to change the way i live...

i will also finally get guitar lessons and go on many more dates as i started to do so towards the end of this year...

i'm not big on waiting till the end of the year to say schtuff like this...i try to do it year round...but it sure doesnt hurt to restate, reiterate, and reaffirm these thoughts and goals...

a happy and joyous 2003 to everyone...if you can think it, you can make it happen...we truly are limitless...