Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12/28 roxy

bkissa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the second week in a row I can honestly say i had a great time @ Roxy. Vicious you were amazing as always, keep up the good work. I missed the damn meet up for the second week, haha i am such a dumb ass. I just lose track of time i guess. But for everyone i did meet - Nice meeting you all.. Hope to see every one back again next week! :) And chillin up in the booth was the best birthday gift i could of gotten. :) layta kidz time to get some rest.

Big Ups to Richie johnnys body guard hes one cool ass guy. And for my boy tommyC who made the night complete.

Nice meeting everyone last night. I'm not even going to start mentioning names............you know who you are.

Had a great time, finally made it back for a Johnny Vicious party.....just like ol times, even brought out some classics......ie. children.

Couple funny things from that night was when I saw JenEfer and I ask her if her friends are CPers and she says "No. Just some of my friends so feel free to hit on them."

Another is when I overheard some girl saying "Look at all the well dressed ravers by the bar" referring when a few of us started dancing when Vicious came on with his first hard beat after Cox left the stage.

Might have to come out next week.

Well considering I got to the meet-up late and only for like 5 min I don't remember that many people. Quoth tried introducing me to a few of you... Fierydesire(Other Turkish girl :) )...nice meeting you...Dee..you were like the first person I recognized...NY Chunk lol no clapping.....Trancend...god I never thought I would have met you..don't know how you managed that many posts ...umm Bigpoppanills met you for like a sec, but you are not what I expected at all..

and some other people I really can't remember.

The club was pretty nice for my first time there...but my night was pretty bad for other reasons...had to leave early and missed most of Vicious :( .

Not a bad night. No doubt Illogik, Happy Early B-day. Mabey we can celebrate more next Friday. Nice meeting you Bkissa and Girly. Possibly see you all next Friday. Hopefully VIcious will mix his set up a bit.

--------------------------------------------------Tommy-C

okay I was so excited to post to you guys before that I wrote a novel.....then, my phone rang and I got kicked off and lost it :( in my still very sober, tired state I will write another.....

Lainy----thank you hun so very much I had no idea tickets were that expensive if I didn't have that comp I would have had to leave ;) you are gorgeous babe oh even though I'm not around the hooched up Exit chicks anymore, can I still have some of those? lol MUUUUUUAAAAAAHHHHH!

Jon----a total pleasure, I know you probably hear it all the time, but you're a sweetheart, a great dancer and the best smile in the world okay mushy stuff done lol can't wait to hear you spin ALONE lol keep the tribal coming drums and beats and drums and beats and drums and beats thanks for smoking half my cigarettes hehe yeah, we're non-smokers ;) oh check your PMs

ADAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM- your ass is not decrepid!! fool!!! I saw you moving to the reggae at Pseudo lol glad you came out to bounce with us crazy people :) good huuuuugs fleecey man! thanks for being the keeper of the water hey, did the pillow come home with you last night, or did she have a curfew? hehe

Shannon --my fellow bouncy girl! I love you baby!!!!! I got to see you two nights in a row!!! woop woop hehe ahhhhhhhh I love being out out of control with you :) yo, you needs a heata under that table freeekin freeezing lol hey, do you think I can get my boobs to stick out that much? somebody feed her!!!

HUGGGGGGGGGSand KISSSSSESSSSSSSS

MIkey---you rule thank you for making me laugh, taking those evil cigarettes away, saving our lives with your mad driving skillz, and remembering how to get to my house OH and the Snicker's bar hehehehehe how was snowboarding this morning? :)

"Bigpoppanails", "Joeg", brooklynkid, Boris, and I forgot your name but you're tall and some bitch said she didn't speak english lol, and the rest of you cool dudes I was dancing with until the end of time lol-------I luv you! you're slammin! it's a shame Jon had to leave :( we had an awesome circle going even my security guy friend was enjoying our show hehe YES I WAS SOBER :) sometimes a girl has just got to dance :) (like I have been all week) Brooklynkid (Mike) I'm listening to your cd getting all bouncy! ahh ahh ah ah ah

trancend, JennEfer, Fierydesire, illogic (happy b-day?) and all you other cats who I don't remember your names it was insane good to meet you/see you NOOOWWWWWW

for the most part---Johnny was SLAMMIN (until the end when he had a bout with old, webster hall commercial tracks and bad transitions); Debra Cox is usually cool to hear it's danceable..but WHAT WAS SHE THINKING she was sooooooooo flat and off-key!! damn woman and she talked too much plus all the "say oh-yeah!" crap they used to pull at high school dances 10 years ago! geesh thank gosh for the minute of her dancer tearing it up

my novel is done kids someone else post about the ride home I can't type anymore I'm off to shower, shop, house party, and Sound Fuctory can I still remain sober????????????? it's been every night since tues will the legs keep going ? stay tuned lol KISSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm going to guess that Snoozi was saying I'm getting old¿¿¿ :confused:

as for everyone else great seeing many faces again, nd some new ones, I'll see you guys there next week :D

I gave a mix to Johnny? :confused:

Lainie, I really enjoyed our deep conversation, very insightful ;)

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by barvybe

Pete they are talking about me!

cause i was supposed to go last night

but came up with a gimpy leg and a head cold

oh, and btw: I AM OLD!!! way older than u Spragga, so i don't want to hear it!!!!

2nite we're seeing the sun come up though :)

Ahhhh okay it's touch to decipher this Pete thing, when considering we're both kinda well...bon in the early 70's ;) and I also had someone say to me last night...damn you look good for your age. Bwahahahaha :laugh:

an Lainie, yes calulating the air velocity of an African Swallow is rather deep....so I'm just gonna *stand* right here against the bar :)

- Pete

:shades2:

I had a blast with all of you Cp'ers.

Spragga, Jon you are my boyz..luv you both.. Im glad you came out Adam...I always love your booty;) ANd Jon, you know I love the greek shirt..hehe

Damn Baby D your my lil Chica..mauhz..your the cutese and sweetest hun..Put in the good words..hehe

cotton-you are a funny chica..I finally got my CP lighter..haha

Transcend & Joe- always fun partying with you two lil boys..hehe.

Ronimess- I love the kicks...haha

NYC-Hunk- aww babe "Johnny Fawkin Viscious" haha all night is what you told me..Damn your a cutie hun. Sorry I didnt dance with ya more..but you know I was kind of gone

Quoth- I enjoyed our conversations about the bar, beams and blue lights...damn baby you really get to me;)

xtotal--nice meeting another turkish chica.

Lavender-get some rest hun..Don't let them over work you. But you know what as soon as your b/f came you got a shit load of energy.

Bigpop- How the hell do you dance in those boots?

Joeydollaz- hun I knwo you loved my hug..muah..you need to get your ass out more.

Karch- we met?:confused:

Viscious- great meeting you hun. Your beats were insane. And you do know Larry...that is your boy. Shh I wont tell him you forgot;)

For everyone else, Im sorry if I forgot you guys..I was just abit ya know, not completely there.

But I must say that for all of you that spanked me..I enjoyed each and everyone of them..hehe

Next week will be insane...woohoo..I think Roxy is my new home

Originally posted by brooklynkid

"There will be no stomping in sweaters!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DUDE that BETTER be part of your sig from this day on :D

For myself, there will no longer be stomping in a button down shirt and shoes. Goddammit my fucking feet are KILLING me today! :mad:

I'm not gonna go into a whole roll call, so I had a great time with all you CP peeps last night. You all made the party, as usual. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got another one: "DO YOU WANT AN ALTOID?"

Originally posted by snoozi8

no one mentioned me :( awww well

Hey, I think I'm the one you met at Tiesto geez two times and I'm still not memorable

Why do I not remember your name.. wtf this bothers me:mad:

Were you the girl I was tryin to figure out where I knew you from? Then its you. I have the WORST short term memory its not even funny.

AND COTTONCANDY....

WHOS MY DAMN FAN CLUB!?! :mad:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Another is when I overheard some girl saying "Look at all the well dressed ravers by the bar" referring when a few of us started dancing when Vicious came on with his first hard beat after Cox left the stage.

someone seriously said that? :eek:

Originally posted by jennEfer

I had a great time last night. I had not planned on going out at all but it was my job to play babysitter for 4 new clubbers. They ended up in the hip-hop room the whole night, and that is just not my scene... so i let them do thier thing and I stayed on the main floor.

Deborah Cox was fawkin awesome!!! But I do have one speculation about Johnny V's set. Didn't it seem very similar to last friday's set? There were alot of tracks I remembered from last week, and they were played in a similar order and approximately at the same time of the nite.... weird.

Other than that... I had a great time last night, and It was great seeing you all again. Hope to see the pics up soon!!

OK...had the greatest time ever on Friday... Not only I met all you guys but even my old...ol friends were there..Woohooo!!! And in the same way, i was babysittin tooo, Dammit!!! :blown: As for JV's set, the first 6 records he put was different but after that it was similar to last week's set. Almost in the same order. But either way, it was still greattttt...!!!:D See you guy next weekend. <<<Danny Sedjati>>>

so what other crazy ass board member would do a fuckin 5:30am the next day meetup review? only me. Well. The start was just fuckin on point ::untildeborahSUCKScoxcameon:: and i was really having one good ass time with a lotta recognizeable faces and some new ones as well. but all in all everyone looked fuckin ready to tear shit up, with the exception of Gothzane ::pussy:: cause it "wasnt his scene" :tongue: . But anyhow, goddamn what a buncha sexy women i saw throughout the night including some from here. Wait a minute, fuck that....incluing A LOT from here :) . No doubt we gotta do this again.

JennEfer- always a pleasure, even if u DONT TELL people until the LAST MINUTE that yer going out. :tongue: btw...we need to have a lil talk bout some of the eye candy u arrived with. ::mmmnorthjerseygirlsYUM::

Spragga- How was yer pillow bitch? :tongue::laugh: "once u go black u never go back" "yea but, once u go white, u gone all night"

XtotaleclipseX- ughhhh my god..did u look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL "look, u have 3 drunk girls right in front of you"

:laugh: ::butididntwantthem;) ::

NyHunk- "hey whats up, ny-chunk, im Q-Wha-TH"

danni133-"ahhhhhhhhhh yer sooooooooo fucking cuuuuuuuuute"

SexxyD- WO HOP btw...we fuckin ruled the dancefloor with our lil RAPTURE Wo Hop remix rendition. ::damnigottahitupthatchineeseplace::

Trancend- thanks for teaching me how to light a lighter

Snoozie8- "OMGGGGGGGG that girl snoozie8 is so hot" ::ithinksheheardmetoo::

Fierydesire- :hump::smoke::laugh:

CCD-"thats the same mike rizzo?!?!?!?!"

Roninmess"Fuck disposeables!!!!!!!!"

Djjonstephen- gyro

gothzane- no show

Vicious- as always nice seeing you, though i didnt hear Dido- Here with me remix ::niceMOSjacketbytheway::

brooklynkid-nice meetin ya

and whoever the fuck else i missed, always a pleasure. alright well, my hung over ass needs some sleep already so see u all around. -Quoth