Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Offical Pseudo Roll Call Jan. 03 *

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'll be there, and I will spin.

This time I'm not going to spin off with some dude I've never met before and have absolutely no clue what he spins. This will hopefully make things flow a little better.

by the way...that "dude" was me (Greg),lol. and if you didn't wanna spin with me, you could have declined man. I would have understood.

Originally posted by mysterynyc

by the way...that "dude" was me (Greg),lol. and if you didn't wanna spin with me, you could have declined man. I would have understood.

Bro, WTF

I'm finding out afterwords that you tried to take my spot........that the peeps running the show wouldn't let you. Sorry but what up with that garbage. Than you come up to me after all that and say lets spin off I'm guessing to just get some airtime since you weren't allowed my spot. Thats fucked up. Go behind my back.....thats cool.

Next time just say what the deal is before you come at me feeding me all this garbage about how its going to be good to do this shit and all.

Bro, WTF

I'm finding out afterwords that you tried to take my spot........that the peeps running the show wouldn't let you. Sorry but what up with that garbage. Than you come up to me after all that and say lets spin off I'm guessing to just get some airtime since you weren't allowed my spot. Thats fucked up. Go behind my back.....thats cool.

Next time just say what the deal is before you come at me feeding me all this garbage about how its going to be good to do this shit and all.

are you at mikes now?

(i just got home from work so im not coming over)

Kids..kiiids..

play nice!

there´s plenty room

for everyone to spin..

I´ll swing by the $5 party

with a possie after I land in JFK

From MEXICO!

And I don´t wanna see any

Quarelling or you are all off

to bed with no supper!

DO YOU HEAR ME YOUNG MEN!

(crosses arms and wags finger)

Bro, WTF

first of all, i had no clue who you were. i asked around, who's jon stephen and no one knew who it was.finally one girl knew who it was and she showed you to me.then i was like ok,sorry.its not like i knew who you were and that you were there, and just went behind your back to take your spot.

and like i said, if you didn't wanna spin with me, could of said so, i would have understood.people have sets planned,fine by me.

Originally posted by trancend

are you at mikes now?

(i just got home from work so im not coming over)

gotta love when everyone at my house can have their own CP sessions simultaneously. :D

you didn't miss much, aside from djjon, joeg, and I going to Anytime to get 2am sandwiches...

Saigray are you reading this? cause you know I was thinking about you when I was in Anytime! yummmmm.... :tongue:

Originally posted by trancend

i have a feeling it will turn into open ps2/xbox/gamecube night if im there!!

Let me just say, I'll OWN you in DOA.... xbox is thaaa shiiiiiiiit.....

Phuturephunk: You better put on a show for us!

Psuedo is the shit.... Just incase anyone wasn't sure.... :D