Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl tonight... Classics...

Wellllllllll

Its been awhile since I've been to Vinyl - even Rob F was like wtf...

As usual, the sultan of sound, DT, tore it up as expected.

I have to say his choice of 'classics' was quite classic :) Even dropped Spin Spin Sugar... Armand, where were you? ;)

One thing that disturbs me though is... I walked into VIP and I saw maybe 3 people that I recognized from years ago. I mean, its not a bad thing but... the crowd has shifted dramatically. I guess its a 'nu-breed', no pun intended.

All in all, a good night... but I think I have to hang up my Vinyl days.

Danny - look forward to seeing you elsewhere in the city.

i saw DT last week..did not go last night..but i will be seeing DT in south beach next week at space..can't wait...as far as vinyl goes things change..you can't expect the vibe to be the same as years ago..you have to accept that..go for the music fuck the people ...i though vinyl was awesome last week...

i just got home from vinyl (damn NJ turnpike)....it was my first time ever there...i had a blast! def liked DT's style....my highlights were Sweet Dreams (peaking), Not Such an Innocent Girl (luv that track) and of course, Tripping (cant get enough).....

i will definitely be back.....i loved the energy in there, and the fact that you really can "be yourself" and no one looks at you funny....what a great place it is.....

ok, im getting a little too mushy.....time to go to sleep

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

glowdancer was there and i didnt know? what were you wearing?

i was there in the white tshirt with "BG 69" on the back, black adidas pants on the the bottom, and a stupid grin on top:spin2:

BG

hmmm

well i was wearing jeans, a pink shirt and my hair was halfway up

I had an amazing night...I was like the only Danny Fan this summer and he played a whole mess of my summer classics...and I must agree with Crystalmethod....Spin Spin Sugar was nice...but he also dropped some other bombs such as my now fave track... "Don't u want me" and "Real Life"...Overall the crowd was a lil sheisty along with a mad long line...but I had an awesome time, then again, that's to be expected whenever I see Danny....

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Not as cool as Doug "IWorkAtARecordStoreThereforeImCooler" Tranza.

Fag ;)

Happy holidays.

Glow - I was in VIP for awhile, had a t shirt on with a disco ball that had an american flag on it.

NoNo I'm definitely not as cool as steveomgrobfsawmeanddidmeinthebuttcheeksgroove ;-)

BTW that store has been closed for a long time you DICK!

..Comming out tonight you in the closet Factory head?