Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who saw me 12/28 at exit?

jadedbryan

Originally posted by jadedbryan

who seen me at exit friday? i was in the middle of the stage at like 6 - 730, no shirt, black pants, blonde hair.

2nd time in the city doing the club scene, i think im hooked for life, i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

3dbiggrin3.gif Too funny. If you're wondering why people are chuckling at this post, relive the drama:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48802&highlight=exit

Originally posted by magilicuti

the lines for coat check that night were ridiciulous

I HATE COAT CHECK linessss!!!! I actually went out and bought a "DISPOSABLE JACKET" so I can STASH anywhere in a Club or PARTY and not have to waste ANY on my TIME waiting in COAT check lines....and since it only cost me 20 bucks....I dont care if someone actually takes it!!!

Originally posted by klohe

word...I've done that...bring a hoodie u don't care for too much...if it dissapears...no big loss

RULEZ for "DiSPOSABLE JACKET":

1- Never pay over 20 Bucks for it

2- Must be black or very Dark color

3- Can't look too nice (Or else It will be stolen)

4- Must be used at least 3 times(without it getting stolen)

5- DO NOT hide it where a BUNCH of people are sitting and Hanging out....

6- Cant spend more than 5 minutes to look for a GOOD hiding spot...cuz then it defeats its purpose...

7- YOU CANNOT GET TOO ATTATCHED to it....

who seen me at exit friday? i was in the middle of the stage at like 6 - 730, no shirt, black pants, blonde hair.

2nd time in the city doing the club scene, i think im hooked for life, i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

hey! i think you're the guy i was watching all night! i first saw you (if it was you) on the stage, and then i saw you walking around later. were you walking around later?? i wanted to come say hi, but i felt silly; you're a great dancer. i wouldn't have been able to keep up with your tae kwon do moves

i go to Exit almost every Friday. we should do a meetup sometime, if you'd want to meet me

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

RULEZ for "DiSPOSABLE JACKET":

1- Never pay over 20 Bucks for it

2- Must be black or very Dark color

3- Can't look too nice (Or else It will be stolen)

4- Must be used at least 3 times(without it getting stolen)

5- DO NOT hide it where a BUNCH of people are sitting and Hanging out....

6- Cant spend more than 5 minutes to look for a GOOD hiding spot...cuz then it defeats its purpose...

7- YOU CANNOT GET TOO ATTATCHED to it....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have an old leather jacket with a bunch or rips in it that i wear to clubs in the winter time

. . dude . . I think I saw you too . . all 500 of ya . . .

Ohhh yeah.. You was the one that had a big hole in the middle of his pants that everybody can see his wee wee :)

Originally posted by codica3

LMAO!! This thread is hilarious.. and I'm lovin' the disposable jacket thing..

But wait.......

Did anyone see ME there?!?! I was the one with the black pants, black tank top, and dark hair, I was on the 2nd floor near the main bar!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey .....I was the girl with the black skirt, butterfly shirt, pointy black boots, long straight brown hair, and french manicured nails. And, I was dancing in the middle of the main floor....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: