Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET & SEXY @ ROXY CELEBRATE JOHNNY VICIOUS' BIRTHDAY Friday Jan. 4th *MEETUP*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO wtf i have missed the meetup everyweek. This week i cannot miss it or I am gonna be soo fawkin P 'Oed .. i need someone to help me with this.. Because i don't think i can handle it myself ..LOL :laugh: I am there everyweek by 12:30 but some how i miss the freakin meetup.. ahhhhhhh C ya all there i hope. :half:

peace

Timmmay

YO U NEED TO STOP DELETING MY POSTS ABOUT MY MEET UP ON FRI IVE BEEN DOIN THESE MEET UPS LONG B4 U DECIDED TAKE AN INTEREST IN THEM CAUSE THAT AINT RIGHT AND THEN TELLING PPL NO NEED FOR GUESTLISTS SOME OF US HAVE TO MAKE MONEY 2 YA KNOW EITHER WAY ITS FREE TILL 12 SO PPL FEEL FREE TO USE A GUESTLIST AND ALL MY PPL U KNOW WHERE TO BE AT 2AM....ILL CU ALL AT ROXY:tongue: :tongue:

Finesse your post was moved to promotions not delted. And You can not make an official meet up hun considering you don't work for clubplanet. Also please refrain from pimping your guestlist on our site. Thank you. Check your PM's.

PS We've had CP meet ups since opening night. So I have no idea what meet up your are organizing but it wasn't for CP.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

LOLOLOLOL!!! i remember sayin that..but i have no clue why i was sayin it. that's fuckin funny though. we were bein mad stupid early in the nite..by the cp table

I will leave out the rest of the joke I dont want to get my ass pounced on, tell ya at Roxy :D