Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i had a dream about a sexboarder

bigpoppanils

i had this dream of fucking a sexboarder recently

the dream starts with me and her in her kitchen. we are kissing each other deeply, exploring every inch of each others mouths. i slowly take off her top and her bra exposing her gorgeous tits. i slowly lick and kiss my way down to her breats and slowly lick, kiss, suck and nibble on her breasts. while i'm feasting on her breasts i slip of her jeans and her panites to expose her shaved pussy. i slowly work my tongue down her belly to the edge of her pussy and stop. i slowly lick around her pussy and her thighs, teasing her endlessly until she says "eat my pussy! lick me now!!", grabs my head, and shoves my face into her cunt. i lick around her pussy and find her clit. i bring her clit in my mouth and lap it with my tounge as my fingers explore her sweet pussy. she moans "oh fuck!" and leans back over the kitchen table to give me better access to her now dripping pussy. i continue to massage her pussy and lick and suck on her clit as her thighs begin to shudder. she screams "oh fuckkk!!!!" and coats my face with her cum. i lap up all that i can before she grabs my neck and pulls my face up to hers. as we kiss i feel her toungue dive into my mouth and try to taste as much of her juices as she can, as i begin to undress........

to be continued

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i had this dream of fucking a sexboarder recently

the dream starts with me and her in her kitchen. we are kissing each other deeply, exploring every inch of each others mouths. i slowly take off her top and her bra exposing her gorgeous tits. i slowly lick and kiss my way down to her breats and slowly lick, kiss, suck and nibble on her breasts. while i'm feasting on her breasts i slip of her jeans and her panites to expose her shaved pussy. i slowly work my tongue down her belly to the edge of her pussy and stop. i slowly lick around her pussy and her thighs, teasing her endlessly until she says "eat my pussy! lick me now!!", grabs my head, and shoves my face into her cunt. i lick around her pussy and find her clit. i bring her clit in my mouth and lap it with my tounge as my fingers explore her sweet pussy. she moans "oh fuck!" and leans back over the kitchen table to give me better access to her now dripping pussy. i continue to massage her pussy and lick and suck on her clit as her thighs begin to shudder. she screams "oh fuckkk!!!!" and coats my face with her cum. i lap up all that i can before she grabs my neck and pulls my face up to hers. as we kiss i feel her toungue dive into my mouth and try to taste as much of her juices as she can, as i begin to undress........

to be continued

Who was it? ;)

i sit down on a chair and hold my cock in her hands. she walks over while rubbing her clit, sits down facing me, lowering her cunt onto my shaft. she starts to ride me. we both moan as my shaft moves in and out of her pussy. i lick her tits while i reach around and grab her ass with one hand, lifting her hipsto help her thrust. with my free hand i spank her ass a couple of times, and she gigles in apporval. i stop spanking her and begin massaging her asshole with my free hand, rubbing the edge and occaisionally fingering her ass. i grab her hips and stand up, and lean against the wall. she turns around and lowers her cunt on my dick again, this time her back is facing me. as she starts to thrust backwards again. with one hand i massage her tits, with the other i massage her clit, as i thurust to meet her thrusts. she then slowly bends over onto the table, and yells "fuck me hard!". i slowly speed up my thrustsand she responds with slow moans. i start pumping her faster and harder, and her screams get louder and louder. the whole table is shaking wildly, as everything that was on it spills out onto the floor. her pussy tightens up and i feel her cum spill out, coating my shaft and dripping down my balls. i yell "oh fuck" and dump my load in her pussy.

to be continued

Originally posted by quoth

simmer down?? hehe dude i am so fuckin with that kid.

::faithlessBLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

thats it you filthy cock sucking, salad tossing, wes borland impersonating, son of a whore!

your ass is looser than your mother's ass!

you can fit 4 dicks up in that shit!

so class...what have we learned today?

altogether now!

-"dont smoke crack"

nope....not quite

-"oohh!! i know! quoth's mom is a whore!!"

-close...

-"dont whore yourself around for ecstasy!"

almost

-"crack whores beget crack babies!!"

ah. good job. heres a cookie

:flame: