Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-Box Vs. Ps2

no doubt u cant go wrong with gamecube or PS2. i mean wtf, xbox DOES NOT at all have exclusive games like gamecube or PS2 would? i mean xbox u gotta fuckin pay like almost $40 for a controller? and big deal they have one title called HALO i think that is exclusive?? but the thing is..is that...game wise...gamecube and PS2 are gonna murder XBOX cause they dont have the same licensing agreements as Playstation and Nintendo do. i mean put it this way...shit like Lugi's manison and fuckin MGS-2 and grand turismo 3 u WILL NEVER EVER see on Xbox....Nuff Said. :)

Originally posted by nychunk

The controller units for X-box are fucking horrible

agreed!! too many buttons and josticks...its hard to control...esp. HALO. it takes al ot of adjusting. and i 4got which game it was...but this football game realy sucked i played it over my friends house...the players couldn't even catch a damm pass until the 3rd quarter

Should you take into the account that the X-Box doesnt need to be upgradable for 5 years, MS promises. I know MS is not the best company for promises, but the system already has an 8 Gig HDD, and an ethernet connection to the internet...

Originally posted by joeg

all I can say is DOA3 on the xbox..... (BK Mike.... am I right, or am I right?)

you certainly are...

as a system whore who buys 'em all, my current favorite games are:

PS2: Grand Theft Auto 3, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, NHL 2002

XBOX: DOA3, Halo

Cube: Super Smash Brothers Melee, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2

Don't favor one system over another. They all kick ass. The gamers win in the end.