Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT on the 5th

bbflux

Is this thing on....

Shhhhhhhhhhcctccthjctct.........(banging on his computer's poor side)

Tune In Tokyo..... Earth to Stacey

Roger... Niner...Victor....

Miami... "We Have a Problem"....

Maybe Ms. Stacey got caught in the snow jobby thingy that just kicked everyhwere north of Atlanta in the ass. (someone should tell the poor girl the computer still works in extreme conditions like that. You might have to scrape some ice off the monitor and let it worm up for about 20 minutes before she starts surfing :laugh: ) Just kidding Stace... I love ya! :heart:

Ummmm... Stacey... are ya there? Damn iMac's frozen again! Anyone got an ice scraper???? :rolleyes:

dt_shot.jpg

The Man, The Myth, The Legend .... Danny Tenaglia

Well Mina, we're probably looking at 20.00$ cover. Whether it sticks throughout the whole night is a wait and see. Vacation always drains down the fundage! I know what you mean ;) ... I wouldnt mind going at all, Tenaglia is a treat!, gotta see if scrappy pulls through.

stac has had a try'n week too...didn't get home from howells until 2:30pm. then pack'ng, then back to the airport (flight landed @ 11:30pm) and work the next day @ freak'n 9am=no sleep!

next time someone plz remind me that i don't have super woman powers

HOWEVER, it is dt and i can be easily convinced:D

Originally posted by vaughanz

Is this thing on....

Shhhhhhhhhhcctccthjctct.........(banging on his computer's poor side)

Tune In Tokyo..... Earth to Stacey

Roger... Niner...Victor....

Miami... "We Have a Problem"....

Maybe Ms. Stacey got caught in the snow jobby thingy that just kicked everyhwere north of Atlanta in the ass. (someone should tell the poor girl the computer still works in extreme conditions like that. You might have to scrape some ice off the monitor and let it worm up for about 20 minutes before she starts surfing :laugh: ) Just kidding Stace... I love ya! :heart:

Ummmm... Stacey... are ya there? Damn iMac's frozen again! Anyone got an ice scraper???? :rolleyes:

v pappa diddy daddy, i am here

check your pm's shortly :)

Originally posted by staceyg5

joey, "i'll go; if you go" ;)

Last time I agreed to that line I ended up in Manhattan for New Years!

We might as well end the week on a high note.....(I'll just through back some tussin and i'll be ready to party);)

3ish sounds good. I'm hoping cover won't be too outrageous...

If you guys are looking for a little pre-party, go to Liquid beforehand. It's Drew and Iggy's night. I know most of ya aren't into trance, but at least come for Drew, the place really needs a boost right now...

Yeah, really :)

I stopped in around 3, after enjoying a good set by Iggy over at Liquid.

Danny was going pretty strong, but I noticed he really didn't mix tracks until aroun 4 or so...strange...but then it was off :)

I heard a killer remix of 'Don't you Want Me' by Gary Numan...can anyone help with the track name?

Some good diva house, and some tracks with my favorite oomph of a kick, and I was set.

Nice to see bb, chris, 786, marick, treep, leo, loraine, djeddies, even Kris put in an appearance :cool: ...

I stuck around until 10 or so, then decided to go on home :)

Originally posted by bbflux

You LIAR!!!! You never showed. :tongue:

stac is still feel'n a bit under the weather. can't seem to shake this cough. HELP! what does dr. b recommend?

not to mention, i have to be responsible these days-work :(

but it's for a purpose :)