Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Arena A.k.a Paladium!!! This Sat. Jan 5th....

*THE ORIGINAL PALADIUM* is still there huh?? THE PALADIUM originally owned by Peter Gatien which was then awarded to his ex-wife when they divorced who then sold it to NYU to build dorms???

THAT Paladium?? Umm, if so, no its not honey. I even quit my old job for a steel company because they were building the new dorms and I couldnt have my name under that company. It just hurt too much.

So...wheres this place??

Originally posted by misskittie

*THE ORIGINAL PALADIUM* is still there huh?? THE PALADIUM originally owned by Peter Gatien which was then awarded to his ex-wife when they divorced who then sold it to NYU to build dorms???

THAT Paladium?? Umm, if so, no its not honey. I even quit my old job for a steel company because they were building the new dorms and I couldnt have my name under that company. It just hurt too much.

So...wheres this place??

This place is in Westchester.. It's pretty big, holds like 2500.. Bunch of little kids and bad music.. It's A-Luv's party so it's been pretty full these past 2 weeks.. Skribble played last weekend and he ripped it (Skribble is my role model) so the music was decent..

If you dont live at least 5-10 minutes from there then dont waste a trip :D

Originally posted by tranza

This place is in Westchester.. It's pretty big, holds like 2500.. Bunch of little kids and bad music.. It's A-Luv's party so it's been pretty full these past 2 weeks.. Skribble played last weekend and he ripped it (Skribble is my role model) so the music was decent..

If you dont live at least 5-10 minutes from there then dont waste a trip :D

LOL Okay - I knew it couldnt have been the original~ :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

This place is great!!! It's right down the block from TUNNEL and Twilo is right around the corner.:blank:

people, people im sorry!!! i forgot to mention where it is!!! it's in new rochelle on main street!! my bad........:cool: :cool: :D

Originally posted by djvectrex

THIS SATURDAY "AUBREY- STAND STILL" LIVE PERFORMANCE......IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!! IM SURE A LOT OF YOU HAVE SEEN HER ALREADY, BUT IT SOULD BE A GREAT NITE!! WHO'S GOING?

Buddy - do yourself a favor and stop trying to emulate a DYNASTY!! All you are doing is making yourself look like a pathetic new jack who has no respect for what was one of the BEST parties and clubs in NY history. That name - along with Sound Factory - should never be used for a place that WILL NEVER EVER compare to the LEGENDARY PARTIES AND CLUBS that hold very special places in OLD SHOOLERS hearts. Stop riding the coattails and try contributing to our club scene by creating something new, different, and legendary all on your own. YOU REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR DECEIT AND MISREPRESENTATION IN YOUR POST!!!

ENUF SAID!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Buddy - do yourself a favor and stop trying to emulate a DYNASTY!! All you are doing is making yourself look like a pathetic new jack who has no respect for what was one of the BEST parties and clubs in NY history. That name - along with Sound Factory - should never be used for a place that WILL NEVER EVER compare to the LEGENDARY PARTIES AND CLUBS that hold very special places in OLD SHOOLERS hearts. Stop riding the coattails and try contributing to our club scene by creating something new, different, and legendary all on your own. YOU REALLY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF WITH YOUR DECEIT AND MISREPRESENTATION IN YOUR POST!!!

im sorry, can u say that again?!! i missed you first time :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Tell em why u mad son tell em why u mad :jawdrop: