Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy

bkissa

Originally posted by snoozi8

:( I was going to be a trooper and go right into work from there sat morning but I'm sick and saving myself for SK saturday :( awwwww sorry Adam I don't want to hear that you spent the whole night on the couch!

i have to work in the morning too! take some vitamin c and show up!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bkissa

i think gabo and snoozi are giving us these EXCUSES so they can sneak away together.

uh oh you found us out!!

the gig is up snoozie. it time for the world to know our love

haha oh yes after I met Gabo at Twirl we were thrown into a passionate erotic love affair Jon was just a cover this past weekend they've found us out we can be free with our love now!!!!!!!!

but seriously, Justin I'm really sick called out of work two days now HAVE to go in tomorrow unless I want to be po' hehe ohhhhhhhhh you know I would never miss tonight and it's FREE on top of all the great people and dirty beats dance--no phone! I'll have my spies keeping everyone in check same goes for you Adam hehe

Originally posted by chula22

What is the Dress code and where is everyone meeting?

there is a thread somewhere on the ny board talking about this...

i went the first week and heard it was no jeans and then i went and allll the girls were wearing jeans and sneakers and shit...

there were people who were dressed and people who were casual.. so go in whatever makes you happy...:) as for meeting... i dunno if there is liek a specific spot but last time i went it was by the back bar... you should check cottoncandys thread on ny board... :)

hope to see you there... :heart: