Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finish this sentence: " AS OF THIS NEW YEAR I WILL..."(Resolution declarations)

B]...stop bashing certain resident DJ's, even though thousands can get down to him, its not my cup of tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol this one should be for Msoprano13.. mike.. haha. I dont even have to say what DJ im talking about..

1. I need to cut down smoking

2. Join a gym

3. Pay off my debt to my mom..

Originally posted by bebby6919

B]...stop bashing certain resident DJ's, even though thousands can get down to him, its not my cup of tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol this one should be for Msoprano13.. mike.. haha. I dont even have to say what DJ im talking about..

1. I need to cut down smoking

2. Join a gym

3. Pay off my debt to my mom..

:laugh: :laugh:

oh you know you love me and cant wait to see me at roxy tomorrow....dont get mad when you ask me to dance and i say nooooooooooo;) ;) ;)

just playin killa:D :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Just realize that Letting Go doesn't mean absence of something you once had---rather it means gaining more of something you've been missing.

:)

*sigh* i love when i read things that you guys say and it totally pertains to my life...

I have come to the realization that he is not what I want as much as I love him...

Just start living for me and find someone that can just be in my heart again as much as I will always love my ex but I cant hold onto it any longer....

~syn... wow... you took the words outta my mouth...

this year in light of what dg posted on the sex board i resolve to finally let go and open up just a little and stop pushing people away from me... it's time i move on and accept things...

i also resolved to be more assertive with what i want... which will ultimately make for a naughtier moonie... :tongue::D;)

As of this New Years I will recommit to my principles and make decisions (both personal and professional) with a larger, moral agenda in mind. I've become complacent this past year, and need to refocus - what am I working toward? HOw do I want to change the world and those around me? How can I use my gifts to empower and insipire?

I resolve to be a person of honor and ethics.

1. Find my love once again.

2. Work out more.

3. Organization I need to write more stuff down or get a palm pilot.

4. Forgive and be forgiven.

5. Stop partying so much

6. Love everyone

7. dj more often

8. Let things go more easily

9. Take care of my family more and the ones that count

10. chase the tail of dogma