Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mmmmm i love wraps!!!!

Originally posted by linabina

now mike..... which do u like better..... sausage bolis or wraps lol :tongue:

well when im in a rush definitely wraps. But when im surrounded by mad people at stuff yer face and keep gettin sidetracked by this and that definitely a sausage boli cause that shit takes me bout 3-4 hours to eat.....AFTER i leave the restaurant. :)

Originally posted by thehacker

there's a place on great jones street just off broadway in the city that makes the BEST wraps EVER - Emerald Planet.

no!! say it ain't so... I only went there once and it was one of the most awful things that I ever ate... perhaps I just caught them on an off day, or just got a bad "specialty" wrap...

Originally posted by jimk29

no!! say it ain't so... I only went there once and it was one of the most awful things that I ever ate... perhaps I just caught them on an off day, or just got a bad "specialty" wrap...

probably an off day...

the spinach wrap with steak in it (forget what they call it - santa fe?) is really good...

and their coffee frosty/blended thing is off the wall!

turkey,bacon,lettuce and tomato w lil mayo baby. FUCKIN YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.... I like something similar to that - it's called a cobb salad wrap, but it's got blue cheese dressing and mozzarella in it too. Fattening as hell, but soooooooooooo good. :tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

A thread about wraps, and bacon, turkey, lettuce, spinach, mayo, etc.?????

Whatever floats your boat...............

yea um...just one of my many GEMINI personalites comign out both at the same time. Damn the fuckin shrink said take 2 of thesepills twice a day to regualte food and sex thoughts..apparently they are not working. :blank:

Originally posted by quoth

yea um...just one of my many GEMINI personalites comign out both at the same time. Damn the fuckin shrink said take 2 of thesepills twice a day to regualte food and sex thoughts..apparently they are not working. :blank:

Per chance you wouldn't be gettin Ritalin would ya?

Quoth I am now seeing you in better light lol you look so innocent

anyone know that huge gourmet deli place on the corner of 57th (midtown near Broadway dance/HardRock) really good wraps I think it's called PAXO FOODS or something great make your own salad thing too mmmm creamy tomato basil FAT FREE dressing yum

been takin ritalin since i was a little embryo, but i got so fuckin pissed off being in that goddamn "womb" as they call that i fuckin punched my way out of the womb c-section style cause of the hyperactivity i was diagnosed with.

::quothyersuchanimaginativefuckbag::