Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***TIRAMISU is the friggin bomb!!!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Hmmm.... must have been all that tofu.

BTW- Its all gone!!!

*yummy*

HELLO?

Haven't we ever heard something about "feeding the kids"????

(I'm just down the street, wouldn't mind the trip....:D)

Just cuz you me mummy, don't think I don't know how to call childs services on yo butt.

*waiting*

Originally posted by xpander

HELLO?

Haven't we ever heard something about "feeding the kids"????

(I'm just down the street, wouldn't mind the trip....:D)

Just cuz you me mummy, don't think I don't know how to call childs services on yo butt.

*waiting*

Awe sweetie. are you feeling neglected? I think someone is having a little oedipal complex, hmmmmm?

:tongue:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Awe sweetie. are you feeling neglected? I think someone is having a little oedipal complex, hmmmmm?

:tongue:

How wanting tiramisu translates to wanting to sleep with you and torturing Mike to death is beyond me.... :confused:

But um, guess it's pretty accurate, yeah.... :idea:

tiramisu is my number one fave dessert...cannoli is number two...i sure wish i was on the east coast right now...they don't make that stuff right down here...and the cheesecake factory here in houston has a friggin' 1-2 hr. wait....wtf?!?!?!?! :confused:

don't get me wrong, though...we have some really awesome restaurants down here...that may be why houston was picked to be the fattest city in the USA for the second year in a row...not exactly something to be proud of...(sigh)

:heart:

Originally posted by momotx

tiramisu is my number one fave dessert...cannoli is number two...i sure wish i was on the east coast right now...they don't make that stuff right down here...and the cheesecake factory here in houston has a friggin' 1-2 hr. wait....wtf?!?!?!?! :confused:

don't get me wrong, though...we have some really awesome restaurants down here...that may be why houston was picked to be the fattest city in the USA for the second year in a row...not exactly something to be proud of...(sigh)

:heart:

ROADTRIP!

Originally posted by xpander

whatever works....I don't care....something along the lines of...

Coffee, espresso, cappucino, Coffee ice Cream, Coffee Cake, Coffee flavored gum, Coffee flavored cookies, Coffee flavored pudding, Coffee candy, vodka with something, anything that tastes like Coffee in it...

AS LONG AS IT HAS THE TASTE....GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! [/quote

TIRAMISU IS ORGASM IN A CUP/ON A PLATE.... LOL.