Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Young kids at raves

ahhhh let the kids have fun! (sober-way of course) if thats what they like... so be it :)

some of those 15 years know how to have a better time then some people our age... they are so full of energy and totally there to have a good time.. i'm not sayin i would hang out with them outside a rave or anything like that... but thats just my opinion

deff agree 15 year olds shouldn't be fuken with drugs i'm 21 and i don't even fuk with drugs its bad for the body and mind its just nasty when people need to use drugs to have fun i mean if u wanna have fun true but it makes most people look and sh1t like they had a lil to much fun and at 15 that shouldn't even be thought of

Originally posted by northnjguy21

deff agree 15 year olds shouldn't be fuken with drugs i'm 21 and i don't even fuk with drugs its bad for the body and mind its just nasty when people need to use drugs to have fun i mean if u wanna have fun true but it makes most people look and sh1t like they had a lil to much fun and at 15 that shouldn't even be thought of

go teach some 15 yr-old the concept of

SOBER - WAY!!!:tongue:

Yeah, it kills the vibe too....

At Peace on Earth, withing 30 minutes of being there, we saw a kid literally dragged out of the club, completely Unconscious with his pants falling down... ughh. disgusting... then about 5 minutes later... A group of kids and a bouncer brought this kid who was Out to the couch, put him down, and in a few seconds, he popped up, as if he had just died and come back..... scccaarrryyyy shit.... the kid musta been like 14 years old....

Originally posted by princesslolita

15 years old you should not be rolling, smoking dipps.

Fuck that!!! I didn't start doing any substances until I was 19

I completely agree with you on this.

I didn't actually take a pill until I was 17 and it wasn't until 2 years later that I took another. Same thing with halucinogetics.

Blame the ass hole dealer that sells to little kids. You've got to have some sort of standards.

Originally posted by princesslolita

15 years old you should not be rolling, smoking dipps.

Fuck that!!! I didn't start doing any substances until I was 19

. . wowee . . small world . . I didn't really start doing anything until 19 either . . I smoked pot once in HS, but the "adventure" didn't start until I was in college . .

. . I really don't care much about age either . . It just kinda frightens me that these kids are getting high on E and dust so early in life . . I mean . . at least try to know up from down before getting fucked up, and at 15 you know SHIT about up from down . . if you get my drift . .

. . I do agree that they should be able to come out and dance, but getting fucked up . . that's a no no in my book for them . . but oh well . .whatcha gonna do . .

I agree kids 15 or younger should stay home...am sorry but where the hell are their parents? I didnt start going out untill like 18 cuz my parents were strict...and also whats with the drugs at a young age? I dont even touch drugs, never will. I think parents should be more stricter.

A 12 year old boy asked me for K @ Whistle 3....I asked him where the hell his parents were and he said "Home sleeping" He told me he was tripping, ate 2 pills, smoked some dips, and was now looking got K...WTF?!?!?!? I had to leave the 1st I Have A Dream bc I was tripping and all the lil kiddies made me feel like I was contributing to the corruption of America's youth. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

A 12 year old boy asked me for K @ Whistle 3....I asked him where the hell his parents were and he said "Home sleeping" He told me he was tripping, ate 2 pills, smoked some dips, and was now looking got K...WTF?!?!?!? I had to leave the 1st I Have A Dream bc I was tripping and all the lil kiddies made me feel like I was contributing to the corruption of America's youth. :rolleyes:

hooo booy . . I've been down that road. . went to a forest party year before last and a whole bunch of kids were fucked up . . Me and the crew were out after the first one took a fall . . there's nothing quite as haunting as watching a 14 year old go into a grand mal seizure when you KNOW that the nearest hospital is 20 miles away . .

Originally posted by northnjguy21

Well shit, youre right. Maybe if I'd been sober at 15 instead of taking all those substances, I'd be able to write as eloquently as NorthNJGuy21 here....

Not to play devil's advocate, but they start when they start... drugs are dangerous regardless of age, so don't cop a holier-than-thou attitude just because you happen to be a 21-and-up Krakhead ;-)

j B

I go to raves alot SOBER... (and not my kidding around when I say sober nothing but dipps)....My issue is I wish I can go to clubs sober all the time :( But ok your 15 you go to a party, cool but please dont be putting no substances in your body....It really gets me pissed off to see a kid soo young & fucked up at such a young age. I'm 22 and I wish I never touched anything, and alot of people know about my abuse of substances. I'm very blunt about it, lol .. 15 now, come on. I even seen them younger then that too.. Plus most of these young kids are not educated. Ok, I'm cool let me snort this, pop this, smoke this, inject that.

Be aware of what your doing. That goes for everybody :)

The biggest problem is that by the time they're 18, they're selling and doing jail time for beating people up with glass bottles over $200.

There is a huge difference in maturity between a 15 year old and a 21 year old. Fry your brain at 15 and you're kinda screwed. Do the same shit at 21 with an education and a job, and you've got a hell of a lot less to worry about.

Two fuckin' scents.

Originally posted by roadrunner

The biggest problem is that by the time they're 18, they're selling and doing jail time for beating people up with glass bottles over $200.

There is a huge difference in maturity between a 15 year old and a 21 year old. Fry your brain at 15 and you're kinda screwed. Do the same shit at 21 with an education and a job, and you've got a hell of a lot less to worry about.

Two fuckin' scents.

. . . well . .more AND less . . . less, cause you know how to dig yourself out (hopefully) more cause if you fuck up badly, you'll lose your job and have to rebuild everything again . . that's a state of fucked that I've gotten close to one too many times. . .

I started doing drugs at 14. Then I quit most at 18. I was never "addicted" to them and can't see that I will ever be. It doesn't matter the age of the person, but more the personal maturity level of the person and how addictive of a personality one may have.

I stopped doing drugs when most everyone else I knew was just getting into them. It seemed to me like they were the ones who were acting 14 years old...

Anyway, I feel that the bottom line is that people who can go out sober and enjoy the music and the vibe will be the ones who will stay in the club scene. Those that go out for an excuse to do drugs will stop going out if they stop doing drugs. Those ravers might not last that long in the scene.

Im glad to be educated about this sacred difference between ages 15 and 21. I guess I fried my brain right into columbia, graduating HS early, and a good resume to boot.

I'm with glamourama, all depends on maturity level and how well one can handle themselves... Anyone pops a pill, there's a good chance they'll be pretty into it for a good few months, take it to excess. Most people get over this phase and remember what's really important in life. Those who don't, pray for em.

joel B

don't under-estimate people. speak for yourselves and let the rest do the same. you'd be suprised at how many of "older crowd" isn't really all that older at all, and you would never be able to tell the difference. it's person by person...not number by number. someone mentioned on this thread it's not age... but how the person handles him/herself and their sittuation. i agree with that totaly. these parties are marketed for age groups from 15 16 17 18 whatever through like....whatever age in 20's, i mean it's for a younger crowd as it is. it's not factory saturdays or some shit so expect to see younger audiences...bottom line is age is but a number...15 seem 20 and 20 seem 15, it happens...look at people for who they are...it's not just 20 and under that make mistakes. give them credit for pulling off what they are...and hopefully as they progress thru time they'll learn from their mistakes. most of us started that young too anyhow...oh well...lets just hope everyone in the scene turns out alright....i've met countless people that were just 110% great and love them much, and i would hate to see anything happen to them. have a good weekend everyone. :D

drugs fuck everything up...

imagine if you will...

a perfect world where the party does not suck and people don't go looking for some other way to make it more interesting... where kids of all ages come and enjoy music together and can simultaneously look to their somewhat-older peers and learn about their influences and look to their younger counterparts and remember what it was like to be so fascinated by something brand new...