Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So is roxy THE place to be now on friday nights?

I been hitting exit pretty hard lately, but all i keep seeing is ROXY! ROXY! ROXY! I do like Johnny alot, but is it really as good as im hearing?

I return on the 13th from vacation, so is that friday may be my first foray into the joint.

Crowd wise, it is just like Sound Factory fridays. Tons of attractive people. The vibe is awesome, due to the fact that Johnny Vicious is sick every week. If you saw him it at Exit, this is nothing like that. Sooooooo much better

Roxy is dead now as it always has been, opening week was decent but it has't lasted, it's already down hill thats why it's free tonight till 12, but hope everyone has a good time, that space has tried to have a good friday party so many times, but it never works, just like this time around its not working either. Exit i still king on fridays.

Originally posted by worldfridays

Roxy is dead now as it always has been, opening week was decent but it has't lasted, it's already down hill thats why it's free tonight till 12, but hope everyone has a good time, that space has tried to have a good friday party so many times, but it never works, just like this time around its not working either. Exit i still king on fridays.

UMMM. I don't think so.. It was more packed out last week then it was at the grand-opening..So you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about Mr. World fridays.. STop spreading false info.. This is the hottest friday party right now and it looks like its gonna remain that way..

Originally posted by girly

UMMM. I don't think so.. It was more packed out last week then it was at the grand-opening..So you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about Mr. World fridays.. STop spreading false info.. This is the hottest friday party right now and it looks like its gonna remain that way..

ooo shut down...how does it feel to get ur ass regulated on. stop spreading da bullsh*t man

Are you a promoter. Cuz you sound like someone is paying you to get people into exit.

and also the only reason why it was free cause it was Johnny's bday, not because they were tryin to attract more of a crowd