Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum This weekend

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

How could we get on guess the list for Platinum.

how much is cover

how much is parking

is there a coat check

thanks

NY Energy Fridays Every Friday... Just Say Fire Promos at the door and get in free before 11 and reduced after... there is a parking deck right next to the club and there is also a coat check inside

I went last Friday and had a really good time. To be completely honest, there weren't that many people there. I mean the dance floor was full, but rest of the place had less poeple. My friend said it had been packed the Saturday before. So maybe Saturdays are their busy night, like most places. Either way, I had a great time, the music was good and there was lots of room to dance. We definatly took advantage of the extra dance floor space.

i run a lounge in north jersey (totowa), but i want to make it to platinum this friday ( i need a night out once in a while). no comps available for people in the industry? just curious, because it takes me about 45 minutes to get there, i just want to relax and enjoy myself, i want to come there because i'm sick of everything by my area. plus platinum sounds like a really good time. let me know muzikman. if your ever in my area, i would be more than happy to take care of you at luna lounge.

Originally posted by northnjguy21

questions abot club Platinum , where is it how much is it age for diffrent days and is it worth it i mean i only like factry or spa sat's and those are even geting wack so is it worth it

wtf is with the ebonics ghetto talk. factory or spa are getting wack lol. nice photos too tool :laugh:

yawn lol i feel that eiether both of u have never gone ther or both of yall are very easily amused lol i mean thers no more barbie doll's walken around and even the juice head population is moveing else where i mean if your into clubing with normal ugly herbs then have fun other wise look for better lol for this i look for better

everyone give george a hand another post that made totally no sense. trust me george i dont have to go around and brag where i have and have not been. ive been clubbing since the days of NASA in nyc. im sure your 20 or 21 and still have no clue

lol true babe sorry new to nj been every where once in ny those 2 seemed best so far but still they ain't perfect thers gotta be better and lol i'm happy to hear u been around the club thing lol well u probley just been around but wut ever so far metro area is geting a 2 thumbs down so if yall people have any places that u think are worth going to do share ;)

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol true babe sorry new to nj been every where once in ny those 2 seemed best so far but still they ain't perfect thers gotta be better and lol i'm happy to hear u been around the club thing lol well u probley just been around but wut ever so far metro area is geting a 2 thumbs down so if yall people have any places that u think are worth going to do share ;)

babe im a guy bro. though the scene sucks for the past yr or 2 for the most part. i dont know how the NYC can be 2 thumbs down considering know where in the us is there venues, big time djs, or afterhours anywehre but here.

Originally posted by wakeup

everyone give george a hand another post that made totally no sense. trust me george i dont have to go around and brag where i have and have not been. ive been clubbing since the days of NASA in nyc. im sure your 20 or 21 and still have no clue

NASA is going way back.........Wow.....

Tuesday

Ladies Night- $2 beers weekly events. Ladies never pay cover. 21 + to enter

Wednesday

Wave Lounge Night- The soulful mellow house music and specialty drinks will evoke a pleasant mood in all who enter the club. Featuring DJ Troy St. Charles (Front Platinum Wave bar and lounge open at 5 p.m.)Specialty drink of the night announced weekly. 21 + to enter

Thursday

Collegiate Night - Show your college ID at the door for reduced admission and drink specials including $1 bud light until 11pm, $3 well drinks all night and shot specials. 21 + to enter.

Friday

NY Energy Fridays- Get some sleep before arriving, because Friday nights at Platinum is all about Energy. DJ Mark Amatucci spins the latest NY style Hard hitting house music. Guest DJ's and Performers to be announced. Doors open at 8pm. 21 + to enter

Saturday

Sexy Saturdays- Come join our upscale Saturday night dance party. Guest international house and trance DJs every week. Doors open at 8pm. 21 + to enter

I recomend going either fridays or saturdays... Fridays free before 11 and reduced after.. just say ur on the Fire Guest list... i dont recall the cover for saturdays... and if u like SF Saturdays.. i know for a fact u will definitely like Fridays @ Platinum :D