Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random hookup.. sex or blowjob?

PinkFloyd40

Originally posted by q-ny

I didn't say I wouldn't do kinky things with someone I care about...but there are somethings I wouldn't do.

Not real big on degrading someone I love.

understandable..

i'm not real big on degrading anyone period.. so doesn't apply..

Hookup/Sex...For some reason I don't feel right doing all those foreplay things with someone I don't care about. I guess I find it more personal to explore every part of the body with someone you care about rathere than someone random...

as far as the hookup part I agree with Fiery as far as sex...there has to be an extreme connection you know when you feel an electricity between you the slightest touch makes you wanna moan

I would have to say do the nasty, because I think giving someone a BJ is kind of a sacred thing. I don't see myself just bending into someone's lap just for the hell of it. Also, I would get too horny and would want it myself, either way protect yourself against STD's just too damn dangeous to hook up these days.

You know.... oral sex is so relatively safe that I'm surprised we're not doing it more often!

There's almost no way to get a disease from receiving oral sex, and I think as far as giving oral sex goes, blowjobs are really only risky if you swallow sperm, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's dangerous to give cunnlingus is it?

We only have to worry about three diseases:

Genital Warts

Genital Herpes

HIV

All the rest can be cured, but they can cause infertility if they're not caught (especially in women) so get checkups.

Since there is no risk of babies through oral sex, I don't see why we're not doing it more frequently hahaha.

Originally posted by ReginaP

Hmm...whatever feels right at the time I guess...I mean I don't think one is necessarily more intimate than the other--it's all about what you make of it...

My usual plan is to be a good girl and do neither...? :tongue::rolleyes:

what she said, just go with the flow and see where it leads you ;)