Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite sneakers brand?

i know this is an airhead topic, but i gota say, i loove my adidas. id never buy any other brand. these babies have been with me for 3 years thru some of the best places and memories in my life. they are like a faithful dog, always there when i need em, to get me outta trouble.

Originally posted by tribal

i know this is an airhead topic, but i gota say, i loove my adidas. id never buy any other brand. these babies have been with me for 3 years thru some of the best places and memories in my life. they are like a faithful dog, always there when i need em, to get me outta trouble.

. . Dude, Addidas Superstars all the waaaay!!! . . . Gotta have my shelltoes on or I don't feel dressed . . My blue striped ones went through some of the most amazing parties I've ever been too . . I don't think I can ever buy another brand of sneakers again . .

Originally posted by synderella420

You mean beam them right in the head !!! Oh yeah I am waiting for it:laugh:

Woooohoooo it better fucking snow!!!:laugh:

. . you better get a third party to take pictures and post em up . . Video would be even better, then we can watch the little buggers scatter as you exact discipline on them . . :laugh:

newbies (got my 804's on right now :P) or puma's but adidas are tight also.

so u know how like retro shit becomes cool once in a while? you think the 80's white reebok's (like the trailer-trash style ones) will ever become cool again, like ppl will wear 'em along with tight jeans and a jets jacket or something? :D