Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Roxy Review **

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubkat

woohooo!!!! Great time last night!!!

::even if i lost my phone....thanxs jon :rolleyes:, i still love ya....well now that i found it haha hearton.gif::

To my kittens...it was grrrrreat seeing you's guys last night ::"how ju doin?"::

ya see Pfloyd, i finally caught your ass! :tounge: Gabo!!!! Huge growls for making that scene which left me, er, mouth_water.gif lmao.....and "The Old Man"....at least you can still shake what your momma gave ya :D

next time i wont wear the tail, seems like it was taking away most of the friction from my spanks spanka.gif

I saw you!!!

You were being fondle by some guy *hint**hint* (You know who you are* :tongue:

HUGE MEOWS GO TO SNOOZI8 AND SPEEDRACER-JOE ::lmao:: FOR THE RIDE HOME!!!!

oh girlie i woke up at 1 then at 7p.m.....its amazing how much stress can make you more tired than breaking night! :( But yeah im well rested now, as far as Vynil goes...not this week, but def. the next, and the next, and the next hehe :D;) Love ya!

Boy when wasnt i being fondled haha :eek: i need like a rubber :::D:: shield or something!

::but there were to tailed girls yesterday...you sure it was this kitty?::cat.gif

i hate posting up negative opinions but i gotta go with the truth:

it might have been the sobriety -but what the hell was Johnny doing with the volume controls? :( - damn it was just noise some of the time

i love NRG music as much as the next guy -but JV definitely had too much to drink on his birthday

all i could say is the music was mediocre at best (i loved all the classics when they came out -but now somehow they all seemed played) - or at least it seemed that way because of the way he was spinning. - he should stick to producing

at any rate - an ok FREE night

I'm sorry i missed some of the CP peeps

but the ones that i did see - thanks for keeping company - hugs to you all

bkissa - oh boy - Hy KAK ya Te6ya 3A7Py3u/\? (i just gotta apologize - i had a bit too much to drink)

clubkat & DJ Moonshine - nice seeing both of you's - I missed my sex board girlies :)

DJ Lenin - you were running around too much - but nice hanging with you for a bit closer to the end of the party

nice meeting some of you folks - i just cant for the life of me remember your names now...woops - i guess i did it again

never!! ;):tongue:

Arthur...we missed you very much too!!! Cum back to us!

~Shagfest 2002~ bring lina with you!! ::growl::

::it was so funny how you depressed us in like 10 seconds after we saw you:: Thats so f'ed up though....:(

Ill keep my eyes open babe :)

Originally posted by doubtness

I could have sworn the stage floor was about to collapse @ one point, when we all bounced @ the same time....:eek:

hahahaha I was standing that and I swear i got lifted off the floor at one point with everyone jumping around

PHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Originally posted by Unbound

i hate posting up negative opinions but i gotta go with the truth:

it might have been the sobriety -but what the hell was Johnny doing with the volume controls? :( - damn it was just noise some of the time

i love NRG music as much as the next guy -but JV definitely had too much to drink on his birthday

all i could say is the music was mediocre at best (i loved all the classics when they came out -but now somehow they all seemed played) - or at least it seemed that way because of the way he was spinning. - he should stick to producing

at any rate - an ok FREE night

but the ones that i did see - thanks for keeping company - hugs to you all

b

I have to agree with you all around... good thing the company of friends was great and totally made up for it!!!

- meli -

I could have sworn the stage floor was about to collapse @ one point, when we all bounced @ the same time....:eek:

Definitely felt like that! ahahah But we survived... TILL NEXT WEEK.. STAGE CREW!!!

i had fun meetin cp ppl in the beginning of the night by the table in front, everyone was soooo friendly.... i got a lighter!! woohoo! i wouldn't be surprised if no one knew who i was cause i ::ahem:: had to step outside before i really got to talk to any of you and then when i came back i was all over the place. the cp ppl who i was on the train with had my cracking up, tellin all the ppl goin to exit that they should come to roxy and bustin on draper and his sig tracks....lmao. anyway, i had i great time like just about everybody else. the crowd was pretty cool, jv was off the hook, i was feelin his beats the whole night and if i wasnt wearing such damn uncomfortable new boots i woulda been up dancing the whoooole time. i busted my ass in the booth cause of those damn things. the club emptied out pretty early, which surprised me b/c jv was goin strong until i left around 6... anyway, this was my first time at roxy and i loooooove it. the venue might be a lil small but the vibe is cool. def. going again.

No Doubt...Bro...No Doubt!!!

No SF for you tonite?

Nah, work in the AM, I am worn out, and cash flow is very low. But I will be there on JPs birthday at the end of the month. SIIIIICCKKKKK.

Originally posted by mssabina

i had fun meetin cp ppl in the beginning of the night by the table in front, everyone was soooo friendly.... i got a lighter!! woohoo! i wouldn't be surprised if no one knew who i was cause i ::ahem:: had to step outside before i really got to talk to any of you and then when i came back i was all over the place. the cp ppl who i was on the train with had my cracking up, tellin all the ppl goin to exit that they should come to roxy and bustin on draper and his sig tracks....lmao. anyway, i had i great time like just about everybody else. the crowd was pretty cool, jv was off the hook, i was feelin his beats the whole night and if i wasnt wearing such damn uncomfortable new boots i woulda been up dancing the whoooole time. i busted my ass in the booth cause of those damn things. the club emptied out pretty early, which surprised me b/c jv was goin strong until i left around 6... anyway, this was my first time at roxy and i loooooove it. the venue might be a lil small but the vibe is cool. def. going again.

AHAHAH had to step outside.... wonder why... hmm lets ask soprano... :laugh: Yo, mike, can you buy me a drink? Oh wait, I am 21.

Originally posted by roninmess

AHAHAH had to step outside.... wonder why... hmm lets ask soprano... :laugh: Yo, mike, can you buy me a drink? Oh wait, I am 21.

dont blow my spot you fawker....lol not like a bunch of ppl didnt know already anyway....btw, you're lucky you changed that post or i really woulda beat your ass :tongue::rolleyes::D;)

who got kicked outta roxy:confused: :confused: :confused:

anyway once again sick sick night huge shout outs to all my peeps at roxy...i left a longer rewiew on the other thead.....

and to who said the music was aight i hear what youre saying......i think hes just experimenting with the room....wait until this week i think hes gonna get mad exclusive....dont get me wrong he always keeps me dancing even when i cant do it......

JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOO

who got kicked outta roxy:confused: :confused: :confused:

anyway once again sick sick night huge shout outs to all my peeps at roxy...i left a longer rewiew on the other thead.....

and to who said the music was aight i hear what youre saying......i think hes just experimenting with the room....wait until this week i think hes gonna get mad exclusive....dont get me wrong he always keeps me dancing even when i cant do it......

JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOO

roxy sucked.....it was cool chillin with CP people but JV blows ass....nothing but repetitive bullshit all night long....maybe im growing up but i dont like his style anymore....he does nothing but thump angry beats and im not into that shit anymore......

ill never be there again

BG