Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Dinner/Drinks meetup #3

Well here we go again. It's been a while but the time has come! Let us gather for dinner and a wide assortment of dirt cheap tastey beverages on Thursday January 24th 2002 in the center of New Brunswick, NJ. As usual everyone is welcome to join me at my apartment at 8pm to pregame. I'm on the main campus at Rutgers, directions will follow. At 9:30pm we will head over to Stuff Yer Face restaurant/bar which is located on Easton Avenue(1 min from my apartment). More info will follow. I'm leaving for Vermont tommorow morning and will be back on the 12th. About 25-30 people usually show up. see ya

Already another meetup?? hehe, jk Yarin. I willl be there, but I have a suggestion....

Why don't we meetup and pregame at your place, then go to Platinum for College Night and stuff... cause most of the New Brunswick people are Rutgers people anyways, and this is Clubplanet.com... just a suggestion, anyone else agree with me on this one?

Cody I will be there. As far as the Platinum 21+ thing is concerned, we all agree that 18 for girls would be lovely, but the town puts too much pressure on the club. The owner does not want to deal with the added pressure from the town at this stage in the game which is understandable. We all know how New Brunz is....

***JM*** :yuck:

I'm BACK from VT! HEy JEnn... yeah i would love to have a big old meetup at Platinum but its 21+ everynight. There is only so much you can ask for, it sucks :( As of now everything is still set for the 24th so keep your be there!

OQT blows! DJ BG rips it up... typical college town bar. make the most of it. :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

teklord please do alllllll of us a favor and this time...SCREEN ALL OF THOSE CP PEOPLE OR LURKERS WHO HAPPEN TO ENTER YOUR APARTMENT FOR THE PREGAME!!!!!!!!!! ::youdontwantarepeatoflasttime::

Haha, what happened last time, i missed that meetup

Originally posted by court877

Haha, what happened last time, i missed that meetup

a cross dresser showed up the last time... i usually don't mind what people decide to do but this guy had a few screws loose to say the least... not to mention he did not make a convincing woman