Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Tuesdays...

i was with spygirl for a fair amount of the night..cute little girl bouncing around in sexy black pants and a skimpy turquoise shirt (meow....meow).....i was in a black A/X shirt, jeans, and black diesel sneaks..

you can catch us bouncing around Platinum every tuesday, and me most fridays and sats

BG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i was with spygirl for a fair amount of the night..cute little girl bouncing around in sexy black pants and a skimpy turquoise shirt (meow....meow).....i was in a black A/X shirt, jeans, and black diesel sneaks..

you can catch us bouncing around Platinum every tuesday, and me most fridays and sats

BG

My shirt was not skimy!!!!!! I had on a 3/4 sleeve shirt on.......But thanks for the rest:D

It is Tuesday again, I will see everyone from last week and a few new faces this week. Looking forward to another killer set with John Michaels.

Last week the entire last hour was this incredible build with non stop energy that ended with a cool break beat "Sweet Dreams" track, that I am sure most of you have heard. There were 20 people crowded in front of the DJ booth going nuts. Lots o fun

tonight was kind of slow:(....oh well, lets call it a sophomore slump...next Tuesday is the first day of classes and people will be out all over the place.....us promoters will be plastering the town this weekend, so word will get out...

the party is only going to get better and better, and you know John is always on point with the muzik!!!!

BG

but i had an awesome time last night!!!

i got WASTED b/c drinks are mad cheap...and the space is VERY cool, i was definitely impressed!

...looks like rutgers has a great new tuesday night party, and it's definitely going to blow up as soon as school starts again!!!

it was great to see everyone--spygirl, yarin, barry, and of course JM--good set babe!!

~going to nurse my hangover now~

~*Melissa*~

Yeah last night was a little slow but the place has tons of potential. John was definetely kickin it with the beats and we all had a great time. For the record me and my friend drove down 95 miles each way. We crashed at my apartment overnight so it was definetely worth it. Hope to see everyone out there this Tuesday. We will pack in the house. Great chilling with my gang once again, just like old times last semester.

Well, Platinum Tuesdays are definitely a hot spot. I had a sick time, mainly due to the beats (and seein some old friends) ;)

This is a good party, and I just loved the way everyone started dancin last nite by like 12:30! Thats what it's about..That got me excited!!! :eek: Plan to be there again and again...PSOUP! :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Well, Platinum Tuesdays are definitely a hot spot. I had a sick time, mainly due to the beats (and seein some old friends) ;)

This is a good party, and I just loved the way everyone started dancin last nite by like 12:30! Thats what it's about..That got me excited!!! :eek: Plan to be there again and again...PSOUP! :D

Ditto this babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sydnie

platinum - how i perceive it, bash me if you want, agree with me if you want... it's a basement with lights and muffled speakers. so there.

muffled speakers??? you must have some serious wax build up in your ears... don't be upset because your friday party at bunkas is slowly but surely dying.

Muffled speakers??? Well, if it is because your ears didn't bleed by the end of the night, I can live with that. I don't spin with the highs and mids overly loud. I try to keep the bass pumping and the highs/mids tolerable but crisp.

As far as the place bing empty, we did approx. 150. but the room is fairly large so it appears to be less. Next Tues promises to be a much better turnout. There will be no opening Dj so the beats will be a bit harder by 11 or so. I want to thank everyone for their continued support...you all rock.

***JM***

Spygirl, thanks for the pics babe.....Melissa, the party wasn't the same without you!! Yarin....NEXT week...HAHAHAHAH!!!

:bounce:

JM thanks for a great night, I didn't stop movin' till 2, and then listened to one of your CD's all the way home.

The music on TUESDAYS is as good as it gets, keep it comin'.

Spygirl, I lost you on the phone and the after party fizzled. Sorry. Next time.

I bringing more people next week.

Yeah I definetley had a great time. The bass is pretty intense in that place, it is actually well balanced. My only complaint sound wise is that when cranked to a certain point the cooling ducts start rattles like crazy. Watch out for this Tuesday, we're gonna pack that place in. Beware!

Id much rather listen to John rockin the bass than Sal Parm TWEEKING the shit out of the highs at Bunka, piercing my brain to the point where it hurts to think :rolleyes:

see you all tuesday!!!

John....get in touch with me this weekend...sunday im going around to plaster the bus stops with flyers :)

BG