Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so whos coming to pseudo on thursday to hear me spin for the first time ever??

Originally posted by quoth

yo cockstick...lets save that good belgian beer for our fuckin birthday. oh btw....this house party i spun at last night had this fuckin awesome dutch beer there called GROLSCH i highly recommend it.

dude fuck grolsch it's piss!

CELIS WHITE

trust me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I will be there . . . tee hee hee . . :tongue:

that's good cuz i got some VINTAGE shit at breakbeatscience i'm sure you'll recognize...

like...

a dubplate/acetate/promo copy of the ORIGINAL coded language by krust featuring saul williams... nono NOT the roni size mix, the fuccking out-of-print original!

Originally posted by thehacker

dude fuck grolsch it's piss!

CELIS WHITE

trust me.

tell you what...in and around my 21st birthday in may..u fuckin hit me up with this Celis shit u been hypin and we see if u can turn this Guinness man away from his true Guinness-self.

Originally posted by thehacker

that's good cuz i got some VINTAGE shit at breakbeatscience i'm sure you'll recognize...

like...

a dubplate/acetate/promo copy of the ORIGINAL coded language by krust featuring saul williams... nono NOT the roni size mix, the fuccking out-of-print original!

Heheh kris, with the rate that your going with the vinyl your buying, your almost as bad as i am :P Your almost up to your first crate now, aretcha hehe :D

Originally posted by bluewater

Heheh kris, with the rate that your going with the vinyl your buying, your almost as bad as i am :P Your almost up to your first crate now, aretcha hehe :D

holmes YOU FINALLY POSTED!!!

i'm past the first crate man - you know that ;)

ahhhhhhh I would love to go hun.. i'll have to see if i can find someone to go out with me. its hard enough to get my friends out on a fri to the city.. Is that where Pseudo is?? lol i don't even know. If im not there GOOD LUCK!! Im sure you do great :D :D

Originally posted by trancend

hey i booked a honeymoon for you guys in the bahamas...gimme a call and ill tell you the details ;)

lol, thanks... can you spin at the wedding? I hear you have a really good hardhouse version of the wedding song....

What time are you looking to spin? We won't bet here till like 10:30-11 i think, and I don't want to miss you popping your dj cherry....

PhutureMike: 2 weeks ago you were saying something about spinning.... is that going down on thurs??? RAAAWWWWKKKK....

Originally posted by quoth

tell you what...in and around my 21st birthday in may..u fuckin hit me up with this Celis shit u been hypin and we see if u can turn this Guinness man away from his true Guinness-self.

Sweet! Sounds like we're gonna have tastes from around the world this May 26th :D :D :D

Yo, don't u worry your precious lil noggin, quoth, there's plenty of brewski to go around.

heheh, Everyone will know who i am that night...i'm bringing my friend who'll be sitting on my shoulder all night ;)

O yeah, and justin.... when r u goin on? what time?/?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

PhutureMike: 2 weeks ago you were saying something about spinning.... is that going down on thurs??? RAAAWWWWKKKK....

I sure as hell hope so! Some one needs to bring me some yummy breakbeats and I know Mikes just the one to bring it home for me!

I can't believe I might actually get to meet Heretic909 finally! Wahoo!!!!:cool:

See all you kiddies there!;)

MY LITTLE BOY IS ALL GROWNS UP!

well, almost. hehe.

Sweetie, I cant wait!

In case anyone doesnt know me- I'll be the proud mommy in the corner pulling stiff klenex out of her purse and wiping away a whole crap load of tears and yelling repeatedly "thats my little boy!" and "look at him go!" and "Isnt he just the best DJ ever!"

:D

There were only a few of us. A place where new and old came together. A place where trance,breaks, hiphop, acid house, etc could breathe together as one. Now this place is getting crowded......

Ah the power of word of mouth.....

Damn it there won't be a spot to play anymore, maybe they will have to open up the back room like on friday.

Leave me a spot.....:blown:

see you all there

Originally posted by lavendermenace

MY LITTLE BOY IS ALL GROWNS UP!

well, almost. hehe.

Sweetie, I cant wait!

In case anyone doesnt know me- I'll be the proud mommy in the corner pulling stiff klenex out of her purse and wiping away a whole crap load of tears and yelling repeatedly "thats my little boy!" and "look at him go!" and "Isnt he just the best DJ ever!"

:D

oh lawdy this'll be interesting.......

yeah I'll be the guy she'll be wiping her snot on when she finally realizes that she's out of tissue.......