Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tongue fucking...extended

entheogen8

yeah...after a while of sucking on the clit, getting the juices flowing like lava from a volcano, going down and lapping at that tight little hole. Teasing, by licking the opening. My hands on your ass lifting your pussy to my mouth, trying to control your hips as they begin to move. gently sucking and nibbling on your swollen lips, my tongue still slurping at your juices. I move in, first kissing your engorged clit, then working down to your hole. my fingers spreading your lips apart, giving me a great vies of that snatch. sucking on your inner lips, licking, and flicking my tongue just inside of you. I stick my tongue straight out and let it stiffen...slide in you like a tiny dick. as i do this you feel pressure on your clit from my nose. the smell of your musk drives me on. sliding my tongue slowly in and out, while rubbing your clit back and forth. your thighs press around my head, and your hands grab my hair and pull me in, as if trying to get my whole head inside you. Instead, I continue to fuck you with my tongue, and begin sliding a finger inside. my fingers slowly replace my tongue, in the warm envelopement, and i begin to suck on your clit some more, making love to it. massaging your g-spot with each stroke, as my tongue lashes at your now hot, red clitoris. I suck it into my mouth and allow my lips to nibble on it, rolling it back and forth. i feel the walls of your pussy contracting around my fingers as your first orgasm rushes over you. your moans grow louder, and you call my name. You ask me to please fuck you. I shake my head no, teasing your clit even more. I pull my fingers out and grab your ass to continue kissing your pussy, lapping up all of your cum. Fuck me now!!! you cry out. I begin kissing up your belly and my fingers begin rubbing your clit, keeping your hips gyrating. My lips find your nipples, erect from the excitement and from your pinching them. I kiss them gently, and my fingers find your hole, opened wide, waiting for cock. gently nibbling your nipples and massaging your clit. I kiss up your chest, my hands now on your waist as you lay spread eagled, with your back arched yearning for my now throbbing cock. i can feel the heat of your pussy on my cock as my kisses work up to your neck. You can sense the closeness of my rock, and begin to moan in anticipation of the pleasure. sucking on your earlobes, my head now touches your wet pussy. I slide it up, and onto your clit, and kiss you full on the lips. You grab me by the hair and kiss me wildly. YOur hips begin to buck feeling me against your clit. I slowly slide down, and your hand grabs my cock guiding it eagerly inside of you. i slowly enter, and as the fullness of my head breaches your pussy, you raise your hips even higher attempting to engulf it. I ease back, and allow the juices to settle on my shaft. I grab your hips to control them and begin to slide deeper inside you. you cry out for the satisfaction, but it only comes slower. halfway in and i slide it out, just until the tip is at your hole. entering you again slowly, i feel your hips try to move toward me again, but i hold them steady. my full length is finally inside you and you can feel me filling you. My head tickling your cervix...i keep my length inside you and move my hips in a circular motion hitting all of your walls. your pussy muscles tighten and try to keep me in, but i slide away, slowly pulling out to the tip, then finally driving in fast...you scream in pleasure and shock as I begin to fuck you hard and fast. My hips slamming up against yours, i grab one leg and lift it up so i can hit it deeper. You grab my ass and dig your nails in spurring me on. Every stroke is driven to the hilt, and you can feel my balls slapping your ass. I slow it up a bit and let you catch your breath and your moans drive me wild. you hear my deep primal grunts in your ear as our bodies are pressed against each other. I place a kiss on your lips, and after our tongues unravel, I tell you to flip over. you willingly roll over and offer your pussy up to me. one hand on the small of your back and the other guiding my cock, you arch your back to allow me better access. my finger finds your still dripping cunt, and leads my rod back in. As I enter, I grab your hips and drive in hard. You brace yourself with your hands against the headboard, and begin to push back against me. you feel the stinging lash of my hand on your right cheek, followed swiftly by the left. I grab two handfuls of ass and begin fucking you harder and faster than before. your moans and screams are muffled by the pillow that your face is buried in...you do all that you can to fuck back as your next orgasm rushes on. your pussy getting wetter, contracting faster and faster around my cock. I maintain the steady rythm, and the feeling of my orgasm begins to build. your hips flail wildly, and i fight to keep my cock inside you. I feel your body begin to go limp as I approach orgasm, and I pull it out so that you can suck every last drop out of me. you gratefully return the favor and i quickly blow my load inside your warm welcoming mouth...After swallowing all of my cum, you continue to stroke my cock, hoping to keep it hard for another session and kissing your way up to my mouth. We both lie there and wait for mini-me to stir again...

Originally posted by entheogen8

yeah...after a while of sucking on the clit, getting the juices flowing like lava from a volcano, going down and lapping at that tight little hole. Teasing, by licking the opening. My hands on your ass lifting your pussy to my mouth, trying to control your hips as they begin to move. gently sucking and nibbling on your swollen lips, my tongue still slurping at your juices. I move in, first kissing your engorged clit, then working down to your hole. my fingers spreading your lips apart, giving me a great vies of that snatch. sucking on your inner lips, licking, and flicking my tongue just inside of you. I stick my tongue straight out and let it stiffen...slide in you like a tiny dick. as i do this you feel pressure on your clit from my nose. the smell of your musk drives me on. sliding my tongue slowly in and out, while rubbing your clit back and forth. your thighs press around my head, and your hands grab my hair and pull me in, as if trying to get my whole head inside you. Instead, I continue to fuck you with my tongue, and begin sliding a finger inside. my fingers slowly replace my tongue, in the warm envelopement, and i begin to suck on your clit some more, making love to it. massaging your g-spot with each stroke, as my tongue lashes at your now hot, red clitoris. I suck it into my mouth and allow my lips to nibble on it, rolling it back and forth. i feel the walls of your pussy contracting around my fingers as your first orgasm rushes over you. your moans grow louder, and you call my name. You ask me to please fuck you. I shake my head no, teasing your clit even more. I pull my fingers out and grab your ass to continue kissing your pussy, lapping up all of your cum. Fuck me now!!! you cry out. I begin kissing up your belly and my fingers begin rubbing your clit, keeping your hips gyrating. My lips find your nipples, erect from the excitement and from your pinching them. I kiss them gently, and my fingers find your hole, opened wide, waiting for cock. gently nibbling your nipples and massaging your clit. I kiss up your chest, my hands now on your waist as you lay spread eagled, with your back arched yearning for my now throbbing cock. i can feel the heat of your pussy on my cock as my kisses work up to your neck. You can sense the closeness of my rock, and begin to moan in anticipation of the pleasure. sucking on your earlobes, my head now touches your wet pussy. I slide it up, and onto your clit, and kiss you full on the lips. You grab me by the hair and kiss me wildly. YOur hips begin to buck feeling me against your clit. I slowly slide down, and your hand grabs my cock guiding it eagerly inside of you. i slowly enter, and as the fullness of my head breaches your pussy, you raise your hips even higher attempting to engulf it. I ease back, and allow the juices to settle on my shaft. I grab your hips to control them and begin to slide deeper inside you. you cry out for the satisfaction, but it only comes slower. halfway in and i slide it out, just until the tip is at your hole. entering you again slowly, i feel your hips try to move toward me again, but i hold them steady. my full length is finally inside you and you can feel me filling you. My head tickling your cervix...i keep my length inside you and move my hips in a circular motion hitting all of your walls. your pussy muscles tighten and try to keep me in, but i slide away, slowly pulling out to the tip, then finally driving in fast...you scream in pleasure and shock as I begin to fuck you hard and fast. My hips slamming up against yours, i grab one leg and lift it up so i can hit it deeper. You grab my ass and dig your nails in spurring me on. Every stroke is driven to the hilt, and you can feel my balls slapping your ass. I slow it up a bit and let you catch your breath and your moans drive me wild. you hear my deep primal grunts in your ear as our bodies are pressed against each other. I place a kiss on your lips, and after our tongues unravel, I tell you to flip over. you willingly roll over and offer your pussy up to me. one hand on the small of your back and the other guiding my cock, you arch your back to allow me better access. my finger finds your still dripping cunt, and leads my rod back in. As I enter, I grab your hips and drive in hard. You brace yourself with your hands against the headboard, and begin to push back against me. you feel the stinging lash of my hand on your right cheek, followed swiftly by the left. I grab two handfuls of ass and begin fucking you harder and faster than before. your moans and screams are muffled by the pillow that your face is buried in...you do all that you can to fuck back as your next orgasm rushes on. your pussy getting wetter, contracting faster and faster around my cock. I maintain the steady rythm, and the feeling of my orgasm begins to build. your hips flail wildly, and i fight to keep my cock inside you. I feel your body begin to go limp as I approach orgasm, and I pull it out so that you can suck every last drop out of me. you gratefully return the favor and i quickly blow my load inside your warm welcoming mouth...After swallowing all of my cum, you continue to stroke my cock, hoping to keep it hard for another session and kissing your way up to my mouth. We both lie there and wait for mini-me to stir again...

very very nice......:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

It's at my house...in my bedroom, next to the POWER button of my AVALON SOUND SYSTEM....HAHAHA I HOPE IM NOT TEASING YOU...:tongue:

Ahh..fuck you. ;)

Hey, while you're pressing that power button, how about cranking the bass? ;) And forget the towel...I'm sure you can help me out...

Originally posted by silente

Ahh..fuck you. ;)

Hey, while you're pressing that power button, how about cranking the bass? ;) And forget the towel...I'm sure you can help me out...

you want me between your legs, or you want me behind you doggy...either way, queen size bed, turntables with mixer in the middle, and beat synchronized xmas lights around the turntables has to be a perfect setting right?

Originally posted by dcsglow

you want me between your legs, or you want me behind you doggy...either way, queen size bed, turntables with mixer in the middle, and beat synchronized xmas lights around the turntables has to be a perfect setting right?

Between the legs, definitely. :) And as long as those decks aren't spinning hip hop, that set up sounds absolutely ideal. :grin:

Originally posted by silente

Between the legs, definitely. :) And as long as those decks aren't spinning hip hop, that set up sounds absolutely ideal. :grin:

Ohhh...my favorite, but I get to tease your first...until you really really want it...and as for the music...how about I throw on a little RAPTURE....hehe