Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will Ur Cum Eventually Taste Like Ur Partners??

bluegirl

Well it's not like if a guy eats a hunk of siriloin before you go down on him his jiz is gonna taste like prime rib...

It's all about the subtle variations in flavor...

Because if that were the case then I'd have my partner downing a Big Mac and McD fries right before I went to town... (I'm pretty sure everyone here knows about my fast food fixation :laugh: )

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Well it's not like if a guy eats a hunk of siriloin before you go down on him his jiz is gonna taste like prime rib...

Because if that were the case then I'd have my partner downing a Big Mac and McD fries right before I went to town... (I'm pretty sure everyone here knows about my fast food fixation :laugh: )

how do u stay 95 lbs?? its beyond me. And when are you gonna cook my ass some dinner? You already got out of breakfast!

LOL...great topic

I'm thinking that there isn't a guy in the world that could supply enough to make a difference in the way u taste hon...

Although, maybe if he ate tons of asparagus and u were able to choke his business down with that funky taste it would be strong enough to make a difference....but who would want that? Yech!!!

Originally posted by gabo

how do u stay 95 lbs?? its beyond me. And when are you gonna cook my ass some dinner? You already got out of breakfast!

Well I've got the Betty Crocker cookbook and french maid uniform all laid out and waiting...

The omlette was delicious but this time we'll have pancakes for breakfast instead.

Actually,its very possible. Humans base attraction largely on appearance but the other attraction comes from smell. The partner that we pick usually has the same immune system as we do hence us being sexually attracted to them.

So yea, Im sure your cum can begin to taste and smell as your partners does as some point.Why not?!

Originally posted by tastyt

hey babe..didn't we try that last night?:tongue: