Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the best DJ in NEW JERSEY

Originally posted by tyco

hmmmm......still don't know him.......where does he spin?

okay I think I just don't know him........brain is okay.....lol

He used to be at XS/Tempts a few years back..this summer was at Merge once and a couple places in the city.

He recently just put out that track "Everybody Be Somebody" which DT was playing all summer...great track!

:D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubangel

He used to be at XS/Tempts a few years back..this summer was at Merge once and a couple places in the city.

He recently just put out that track "Everybody Be Somebody" which DT was playing all summer...great track!

That is a great track.........

Originally posted by clubangel

Anthony rocks the 1's and 2's. He also did a remix of cazbah that is off the hook, And he has and original(not released yet) called My Imagination that is on point as well

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Anthony rocks the 1's and 2's. He also did a remix of cazbah that is off the hook, And he has and original(not released yet) called My Imagination that is on point as well

Yup...he is working on some stuff now that I am sure will kick ass!

Wow! I’m glad to see people were paying attention……lol!!!! As much as I would like to be playing Production/Remixing is more important right now. Here is some info on what is out and what is in the works.

Ruffneck – Everybody Be Somebody (StrictlyUK,Real Time US, Frentic )

Vitroc – Cash Bar (Rock The Casbah) (Yield US)

Pepper Diggs – U Woa (I! Recordings US)

Ceevox – My Imagination (My mix will not be coming out)

ADV – 4 Track E.P (Yield US) Should be out next month

ADV – Do I Turn U On\Jungle Love (Eightball US) Should be out by WMC

Vitroc – What It’s All About (Only have one mix done.but were really happy with it)

ADV – Back To My Roots (I didn’t shop it but it’s been getting play @ Body & Soul)

Currently working on a Judy Albanese song (I’m really feeling these vocals :) )

Andrew the feeling is mutual…I really enjoyed listening to you last time I stopped @ Metro.

A-tip you are so right about Coviello he is one of the most talented people I know. His set @ the grand opening of Merge is a prime example of how he is way ahead of the game.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony DeVito

:)

I want to thank everyone for their support. With u guys putting me up with dj's like Andrew & Richie is awesome! They are prime examples on how i wish to establish myself as a dj. Right now I have my weekly show "Sub:Liminal Messages" on www.nightclubcity.com every Thursday around 2:30 or 3:30 till 12:30 or 1:30 am. I also will be spinning with DJ Mark Amatucci the 25th of Janurary at Platinum in New Brunswick. For directions, flyers and Calender go to www.clubplatinumonline.com If anyone would like a free mixed cd from me u can im me at subliminal2077. I have live sets from sf, platinum, and Float as well as mixes. Once again thank you for the support, I only hope to bring u more at time progresses.

-Aaron Swank

Originally posted by djaaronswank

I want to thank everyone for their support. With u guys putting me up with dj's like Andrew & Richie is awesome! They are prime examples on how i wish to establish myself as a dj.

-Aaron Swank

You are well on your way!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by greyskyy

My favorite is definately John Michaels

totally different style then the rest, great music and killer vibe.

Aaron Swank know's his vinyl too.

Metro lounge guys are killer,

definitely agree...John and Aaron are great DJ's!!!!!!!!!

Im not from Jersey..but these guys are both up and coming djs....

I also got to give Andy Mendez a heads up...he always is on point........

Originally posted by djaaronswank

I want to thank everyone for their support. With u guys putting me up with dj's like Andrew & Richie is awesome! They are prime examples on how i wish to establish myself as a dj. Right now I have my weekly show "Sub:Liminal Messages" on www.nightclubcity.com every Thursday around 2:30 or 3:30 till 12:30 or 1:30 am. I also will be spinning with DJ Mark Amatucci the 25th of Janurary at Platinum in New Brunswick. For directions, flyers and Calender go to www.clubplatinumonline.com If anyone would like a free mixed cd from me u can im me at subliminal2077. I have live sets from sf, platinum, and Float as well as mixes. Once again thank you for the support, I only hope to bring u more at time progresses.

-Aaron Swank

Finally some appreciate dramaless words of wisdom on this board. Personally I've never heard you spin Aaron, but I've heard good things. I would love to hear a couple of live sets if you'd like to hook me up. Much appreciated, I'll be on the lookout for Aaron Swank at some larger venues in the future. Good luck kid!

AIM: NJDionysus

AG: JoeyJersey

Aaron "The Geek" Swank.. how could i forget to add you to my list.. i guess i consider you NY DJ for some reason.. NY/NJ.. you will definitely be blowing shit up.. like i tell you all the time.. be patient and keep doing what your doing.. and a little ass kissing might help.. lmao... ;) ;)