Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has a man's words ever made....

fierydesire

Words are by far one of the most powerful tools we have...that's why poets are known to be so influential in the area of romance...

They also show that a guy is able to communicate...thank goodness...

Now speaking of words, what does it mean when an normally very chatty person gets tongue tied in front of another? *blush* Hehe...now let your thread resume...words are great ;)

G.. I agree with ya....man that is some other blushing though;)

Silente...well nothing compares to the real thing but that whole moment of getting hot right before is the best.

To add further, I just love the dirty talk in my ear, it gets my heart all pulsating, my temperature rises, the warm breath of the guy whispering it in your ear, the increase in heartbeat.....damn I just have to wait for my next session on thursday;)..hehe:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

To add further, I just love the dirty talk in my ear, it gets my heart all pulsating, my temperature rises, the warm breath of the guy whispering it in your ear, the increase in heartbeat.....

Damn now that is the TRUTH... :D

Hehe when I was seeing someone long distance in college, we used to write 'interesting' emails to each other every day until we saw one another...definitely keeps the level of anticipation high :)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Damn now that is the TRUTH... :D

Hehe when I was seeing someone long distance in college, we used to write 'interesting' emails to each other every day until we saw one another...definitely keeps the level of anticipation high :)

hmmm...emails...well that would get me flowing, but I would definitely not be as turned on as a man talking to me...Yeah there would be anticipation with e-mails and I guess you would be 2 horny mofos when you did see one another...Just forget the hello and rip the clothes off...hehe;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmmm...emails...well that would get me flowing, but I would definitely not be as turned on as a man talking to me...Yeah there would be anticipation with e-mails and I guess you would be 2 horny mofos when you did see one another...Just forget the hello and rip the clothes off...hehe;)

Have you been reading my diary?! ;) Hehe nowadays you practically ARE my diary anyway ;)

Originally posted by djmoonshine

when a man can verbalize what he wants to do to me... what he wants done to him... *sigh* not many can do it... it drives me wild... :drunk:

so true, I have only met a selective few that can do that...;) hmm and I definitely will not pass them by...

yeah i'm not so much of a dirty-talker. i write poetry occasionally and do all those wonderful romantic castilian spanish traditional things... like pour cold water on a rose and slowly run it across her bare skin, telling her how beautiful she is, how enchanted and honored i am to be with her, how her eyes release my captive soul and plead with me to taste her deepest inner secrets.

well... usually i'm better than that, but hell i just woke up so whatever.