Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alright ladies am i the only one

chynado11

You are NOT alone! I feel the same way. I also almost never wear black pants when I go out (cause everyone else does). When you go out with the same people over time you notice when someone repeats their outfits. I have a friend who wears the same thing almost everytime we go out...what a NO NO! ;)

Originally posted by sprincess218

You are NOT alone! I feel the same way. I also almost never wear black pants when I go out (cause everyone else does). When you go out with the same people over time you notice when someone repeats their outfits. I have a friend who wears the same thing almost everytime we go out...what a NO NO! ;)

thank god i have found someone else...most of my friends think im nutz..but i dont wanna look like everyone else..:)

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

thank god i have found someone else...most of my friends think im nutz..but i dont wanna look like everyone else..:)

cd

It's no fun walking through a club and blending in! Who wants to do that?! I like walking in and knowing that not only does no one have on what I do but I look FANTASTIC wearing it! ha ha I think that's part of the reason I don't like to repeat outfits...when you wear turquoise pants people tend to remember that!:D

Am I the only one who hates wearing the same thing twice and have to get a new outfit every weekend..or i either dont wear the same shirt for at least a month...Do i have a problem or am i not a lone?

cd

OH Gosh....all my friends were just raggin on me about this.....You should look in my closet....There are so many things with tags still on them, and unworn shoes still in the boxes.....

Not to mention all the handbags and belts that are just lying around there.....

But I still keep buying? What's up with that? This past weekend I was running around for the perfect black tight V-Neck....as if I don't have like 80 of them already......

Am I just wanting to buy for the sake of buying??? Such issues I have!

Does anyone watch Sex and the City? What do you guys think of how Carrie dresses? My mom told me I should start dressing like her cause she loves the way she looks. I do like most of the stuff she wears but some of the outfits are a little wacky!

i think there should be a help group for this...hhahaha..because I have like you, tags on the clothes still, and i just keep buying, usually though the stuff that I cant resist are great deals or sales, and then im like if i pass it up im stupid, so i buy it anyway, plus i always get certifcates sent to me over the internet, so then i go into the store for that sale but then i see five million other things, not to mention shoes hahahha AND accessories...but i dont really think its crazy..i just think we have sharp eyes for sharp things and we wanna look good, nothing wrong with that...;)

CD

Am I the only one who hates wearing the same thing twice and have to get a new outfit every weekend..or i either dont wear the same shirt for at least a month...Do i have a problem or am i not a lone?

cd

no way girl, i have the same problem... i go shopping on fridays just to find something to wear that night. :blown:

cd

Your not alone. Lots of girls do it and so do I kid!

:D

so anyone know of any good SOHO stores to go to or any sales in teh city hahhahaha:)

CD

There's a store on Broadway 1 block north of Canal Jeans on the right hand side (if you're facing south)...I'm not sure of the name but they had some super cute stuff in it and the prices didn't seem that bad. I go walking around there every Saturday afternoon [except this coming Saturday, I'm taking the day off] (a bizarre form of relaxation) and usually just stuble upon good deals. :smile2:

I'm lucky if I wear the same outfit twice in one year....I always have to go searching for that "1" unique outfit that no one has.....same goes for shoes, coats, etc....hehe. You can never have too many clothes. Whether it's going to the city or on the internet...I'm always shopping....addict :)

Originally posted by marcid21

OH Gosh....all my friends were just raggin on me about this.....You should look in my closet....There are so many things with tags still on them, and unworn shoes still in the boxes.....

Not to mention all the handbags and belts that are just lying around there.....

But I still keep buying? What's up with that? This past weekend I was running around for the perfect black tight V-Neck....as if I don't have like 80 of them already......

Am I just wanting to buy for the sake of buying??? Such issues I have!

trust me ur not the only one. I got the same problem. I just keep shopping n shopping n shopping....cannot stop...but come on ....look how many new clothes come out in one day...its like damn..... what do they expect from us? not to shop? lol....damn society..hehe

as far as clubbing, all my pants are black. I like to dance all nite and if I get tired and wanna sit down I dont want my pants getting dirty...

Originally posted by sprincess218

At first I thought..."hey, we need some therapy"...but now I'm convinced that there's nothing wrong with our shopping habits as long as whatever we buy is on sale! :cool:

PS Will any of you be at the Roxy Friday night? (I like to put faces and names to the cool kids):D

I'll be at roxy tonight...

Originally posted by trancedkitten

I'm lucky if I wear the same outfit twice in one year....I always have to go searching for that "1" unique outfit that no one has.....same goes for shoes, coats, etc....hehe. You can never have too many clothes. Whether it's going to the city or on the internet...I'm always shopping....addict :)

the solution to that is sew and make ur own clothes...i do and trust me no one has the same shit as me and i save $$$$

CD