Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the first club you ever went to????

Originally posted by cmb1975

I also got my first fake ID taken away at Changes. And I was only trying to be 18!!!!!

Damn contact paper!

Same place that took my over 21 ID. The bouncers there were scary looking....They looked like a Harley Davidson Biker Gang. All wore nut hugging Wranglers with straight long hair....friggin stuck in the 80's.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

Same place that took my over 21 ID. The bouncers there were scary looking....They looked like a Harley Davidson Biker Gang. All wore nut hugging Wranglers with straight long hair....friggin stuck in the 80's.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! Dude, where have you been, isnt that the bouncer dress code at almost every bar/club on the east coast?

Um first club I went to was when I was like 14 or 15, it was a club called Distillery in Escondido, Ca. We used to go there because all the marines that were only 18 used to hang out there. We thought we were so cool, and me and all my friends had Marine boyfriends.(How sick is that)

Anywayz first real club was The Blue Tattoo in downtown San Diego.

First club in NY was the Tunnel!!!!

Originally posted by italianclubber

there is this really pitiful place in nyack called facades.

Then i rocked out the tunnel!

SFsatVET

thats by my house, this isnt a club the dance floor is the size or a bathroom, the place is raunchy, I hit SF after that

DTour @ Tunnel- damn.. what a hot party that was.. tunnel in its hey day(though i wasnt' there for junior so can't compare...) DT was the man( not that he isnt' still ;))

magilicuti, i was there for vicious's opening nite.. party was siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.. i miss johnny at tunnel *sigh*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG!! I don't even think I would call that place a club....but since that's where I started out when I was using a friends ID to get in when I was only 16, I am also a victim. Oh yeah, and it's Nanuet, not Nyack for the record. That place is so CHEEZZZZZZZZZY.

Well, besides that shithole joke...my first club was Tunnel in 98. those were the days

Then i rocked out the tunnel!

SFsatVET

Haha, facades was the shit to get mad drinks for cheep. I remember seein Zombi Nation there. All I gotta say is:blown: