Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: northnjguy21

Originally posted by ibclubbin

WTF is up with these friggin yawn posts? I'm sick of seeing your pictures all over the place.....are you just trying to bump up your # of posts? What is the deal????

BG

. . now what do you think? . . . . Others are guilty of it as well . . check the "..." thread . . Macguillicutti has like 150 posts in that one . . it's a bump thread, I know, but come on . .

northnjguy isn't trying to inflate his # of posts...it's just that the word "yawn" is one of three words he can actually spell correctly. Reading his posts can give you a headache. I think he's good for the board though...he's a reminder that people like him do actually exist.

Originally posted by neena16

Who cares what he does? Someone has to start a thread about this. Ridiculous!!! :blown:

Amen! As I said in another post, if you don't like a certain poster, change your settings to put them on *ignore*. You don't ever have to view their posts again. It's great, I have used it. Recently, too many people on this board have been drinking that Hate-or-ade. I could care less what nnjguy posts as a sig; and if he, or risingstar or magilicuti wants to inflate their pictures so they are three pages long, I could still care less. Let's chill out with the hating, please. Most people yapping wouldn't do it if they were confronted with the person they are yapping about. Let's kill this topic and move on.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

allz i knowz iz thatz i bez clockin fly azz femailez cuz thatz how i do dont be hatin the playaz cuz yalls cant play the game yo N stuff:D

lmfao

i don't think its hate..least not on my part..i just jump at the chance to clown somebody..anybody..n you gotta admit 8 fuggin pictures all with his hed tilted to the side tryin to look like a tuff guy is weak..smile in at least one of the pics..

again its not like i don't like the guy...don't know him...for the ladies that do dig his look its all good

magilicutti had only 1 pic and he has a tight body..pic was cool too..no hate

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol all yall are seeming punk the yawn post just means damn can't yall chat bout better sh1t :blown: some of yall probley watch too much star trek and sh1t and still won't under stand lol but its all good keep the hate people george is loveing it :cool:

Next time on As The English Teacher Kicks Themselves In The Ass.

ok, this is my last hating comment and then im retiring from this thread

not only does ebonics sound ridiculous when its being spoken, its even worse when reading

and if yall niggaz wanna be readin on ebonics for real yall peep me out cause dig nigga been through dat shit and i be knowin what be on the real yo....i be from da ghetto and my shit be blazin so if you wanna be skeemin on da honeys wit me northnjguy me and you cruise in da whip and pick up some uh dem fly hoes...its all good in the hood with my homiez

BG

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol at least u mad me think may be i do have too many pics on board i think i need some naked pics on board loaden them no so good look kid

I came to your defense, but dude, I don't have a clue what you just said. :confused:

true dee and for every 1 readen this post check out my atten ibclubben post i didn't even hate like some people i ain't on this sh1t to hate on people each to ther own if wanna ut 100 pics of your sh1t good for u lol if u scared to put even 1 good for u see thers no hate, but if u insist on haten lol u see my pics lol so if u see me in person hate on me board kid :blown: