Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Burning Question

tranza

if youre burning it in Nero, it means that there is a little blip in the song and nero automatically cuts it off after that point...ive read the help file and there is no mention of what to do in this case...

try using adaptec software, or another burning client....the file will come out with an error at that mark (a blip or skip or crackle and pop) but its better than nothing

BG

Originally posted by tranza

I use Adaptec #4.. I have 5 also and the same thing happend.. :confused:

Tranza, I dont want to start any drama with you,but arent you the person who refuses to send any music to "Club planeteers"?? Now your asking for help?? Intersting.....The other with this problem hit me with a pm and ill send you the software to fix it if you want

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Tranza, I dont want to start any drama with you,but arent you the person who refuses to send any music to "Club planeteers"?? Now your asking for help?? Intersting.....The other with this problem hit me with a pm and ill send you the software to fix it if you want

Hey DICK if you didnt want to start any drama then you would just sit back and STFU if you werent gonna answer my question.... I dont want a fucking song I asked a question and I've helped out PLENTY people from this site so once again STFU..

Originally posted by tranza

Hey DICK if you didnt want to start any drama then you would just sit back and STFU if you werent gonna answer my question.... I dont want a fucking song I asked a question and I've helped out PLENTY people from this site so once again STFU..

bro,why so hostile towards me?? I was only making a point .... sorry about that ..Didnt mean to piss you off

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

bro,why so hostile towards me?? I was only making a point .... sorry about that ..Didnt mean to piss you off

I hate when people say I DONT MEAN TO START ANY DRAMA and then they do.. If you didnt want to start anything up with me then you would have never said anything..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

saleen is the man....make it a wav and burn it...if you use nero, it does it all on-the-fly.....hit go and watch it burn

to solve the problem don't convert it with the burning software, use like winamp, thats how I solve all my problems, if you let some of the burning roms do it they will cut it off and have burning errors, so let winamp do it and after your done just delete the wav file from you comp cause the file is gonna be huge...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

Saleen....what happened to your sig bro? i miss it :(

BG

Well I left my girl on it, but I took down the rest, I'm making a rare public appearance this sat so I don't need to piss off any more ppl........LOL....Don't worry I'm working on a new one......

this is Very easy to fix if u still wanna know

Open a program called Soundforge, if you have it , if you dont, i could hook u up

then when u load the track into it, that 60 min song whatever it is

ull see that there is a Milli second or half a second where there is a BREAK and no OScilliscope, Thats where u Take one end of the SILENCE and the other end of the silence , AND DELTE THEM And that it SAve it and BUrn

Little diagram if ur still puzzled

attachment.php?s=&postid=605883

ENjoy