Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it bad that I replace most of my dinners with alcohol nowadays?

Originally posted by Raman

liquid diet, ah those were the days. i think i had beast ice for breakfast 3 days in a row once in college

Oh man that makes me sick just thinkin of that...I love to drink and all but not in the morning uhhh and not beast lol

i hear ya on the replacing meals with alcohol! only problem is i am not in college! LOL...just a lush!;) anyways..we went out for dinner and drinks the other night and i had a bottle of wine...no dinner!! i knew we were goin to a bar after so i don't like to fill my tummy with food when i am gonna need all the room for BoOzE!!!;)

just for your own health, I'll tell you that youre in fine shape.

some aussie docs did a study on a bunch of people who consumed essentially nothing else besides alcohol and lived for several YEARS like that. the only thing is they developed a vitamin deficinecy.

and now i think a lot of beer is fortified with this vitamin, so no worries guy:blank:

Hmm.. ever since I moved back home from college life in the beginning of the year, my beer (Corona) diet has simmered down to a minimum.. I miss those days.. but I think I was getting fat or something.. now I definitely lost the weight again.. oh wells.. to each his own.. :D