Clubplanet Nightlife Community

listen up people how many have pics

Hmm.. according to your post, you seem to be the only one hating on people.. not just hating on the people that hate on you, you're hating on the whole damn CP board.. WTF?! If you don't like us, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD?!

The reason why people are getting annoyed with you is cause you act so fucking stupid, try being more polite and more intelligent for a change and see what happens.. besides, your sig just screams out: I'm a fucking vain bastard, everyone look at me hahaha aren't you jealous, I think I'm the shit, I AM the shit, you wish you could look like me, you wish you could get with me, you wish you WERE me.. ETC..

Obviously if you're gonna paste pictures of yourself all over you have to be ready for the comments that are gonna be made.. either (1) take the pictures out (or (2) stop getting so damn worked up about what people think.. opinions are opinions.. can't stop people from having those... :rolleyes:

P.S. For the sake of us that still OWN brains.. try using spell check or a dictionary or SOMETHING... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

The reason why people are getting annoyed with you is cause you act so fucking stupid, try being more polite and more intelligent for a change and see what happens.. besides, your sig just screams out: I'm a fucking vain bastard, everyone look at me hahaha aren't you jealous, I think I'm the shit, I AM the shit, you wish you could look like me, you wish you could get with me, you wish you WERE me.. ETC..

Thats a giant run-on sentence. Dont be a hypocrite.

George honey don't even *BOTHER* paying attention to these people, please they wanna start shit with you and bitch about your sig? Are you fucking kidding me? They need to just keep on scrolling down past it and not look at it, that's the reason why this all started, cuz mr IBCLUBBIN had to dedicate a whole post to George and his sig pics. Please get over it. George honey I find you very amusing so please do me a favor and stick around :)There's plenty of people who do like your posts so just ignore the ones who don't, they can just STFU, skip your posts, or they can even block you so they don't have to read your posts if it comes down to it :D

*You're all dismissed now*:cool:

Originally posted by smokesum

If you dont like the guys pics, then dont look at them. Whats so hard about that? Why is everyone making a big deal about it. Stop it with this nonsense.

It's just drama.. it's all part of the game..

LOL.. oh and by the way.. George, I think I saw you at Roxy.. LOL.. what a coincidence. :tongue:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

P.S. George isn't conceited at all, he just wants people to say hi to him at the clubs :cool: LOL

P.P.S. The only hatin that seems to be going on around here is the hatin on George ;)

. . well . . . I guess the unit pics worked . . you've got yourself a fan club George . . .:laugh:

. . .But in all seriousness. . . all the raggin that's goin on here . . it's just not nice .. . funny as hell, but not nice . . . . As long as we understand that it's just playing on a board time, not reality . .

Originally posted by northnjguy21

i do read it was ment for the post above but some 1 skiped in so it didnt' make sense anyways tho

WHAT?!?!? :confused: :confused:

Congratulations! You have just won the gold medal for being the most grammtically challenged on the board!

You win a trip to Chucky Cheese, in that short little bus you've come to love. Don't forget to wear your helmet!!

I have a question. Do you even know how to read? :book:

YOU NEVER MAKE SENSE, EVER...

Now, I can only guess at what you were trying to say above, becuase Lord knows, nobody but you could possibly understand what the hell you wrote.

Did you mean that you read what you write before you post it? If so, I would love to hear how you think this train wreck of a sentence makes the cut?

Stick to finger painting ....

Originally posted by bionic

WHAT?!?!? :confused: :confused:

Congratulations! You have just won the gold medal for being the most grammtically challenged on the board!

You win a trip to Chucky Cheese, in that short little bus you've come to love. Don't forget to wear your helmet!!

I have a question. Do you even know how to read? :book:

YOU NEVER MAKE SENSE, EVER...

Now, I can only guess at what you were trying to say above, becuase Lord knows, nobody but you could possibly understand what the hell you wrote.

Did you mean that you read what you write before you post it? If so, I would love to hear how you think this train wreck of a sentence makes the cut?

Stick to finger painting ....

Wow!!!:blown: that was viscious!!! Will the topic end???!!! How about the postings???!!!

I- Don't - Think - So!!!!

Hee hee. . . . . Hence the drama continues. . . . . They're just a couple of pics. . . . sheesh. . . let the man shine a little. . . . . . at least give him kudos for his stylistics, cuz he sure ain't gettin' none in the English or Grammar Section of Clubplanet.

Poor Lad. . . . . . .

Originally posted by northnjguy21

i do read it was ment for the post above but some 1 skiped in so it didnt' make sense anyways tho

translation:

i have read the posts, and i'm trying to respond in the best way possible, but no one seems to be sticking to the topic that i set so it's all messed up now...