Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kissin.....

klohe

Originally posted by sexxigirl

the best kiss is when you and the person you're kissing, kiss the same. i've had some perfect kisses, and it just gives me this tingily feeling in my stomach :eek:

I had someone like that once....after our "perfect kisses" he would tell me "u have the most amazing mouth and the best kishes..." awwwwww!!!

kissing...couldn't that be the ultimate lustful foreplay? especially if you do it slow, 1 slow kiss at a time, it should take you like 30 seconds each kiss, slow is great, then you can rub your hands up your shirt...wait i mean her shirt...make it even more lustful...slow kisses...lip biting...neck kisses...kiss and lick up the neck, under the chin and back to the lips...mmm mmm mmm, ladies with me I'm like burger king...you can have it your way.:D

A kiss is art for me, its got to be the right time , the right place, the right girl. I usually know im with a girl by the way she kisses, if that first akward kiss we meet for just a sec and are in unison, then I know shes a keeper... A kissing to me is the deepest most erotic foreplay, Its a way to show a girl that your into her. Gawd bless the french ...

mmmmmmm kissing is the best act in the world........slow, fast, soft, aggressive, sucking on each others lips and nibbling and oh my gosh when it's on the neck my will power is gone I could just kiss for hours and hours and hours ugh oh gosh I'm not getting to bed anytime soon

I've had a few good kissers over the course of the last few months.

I could go for another.........

And the leg thing...In old movies, I think it had to do with the whole "I love Lucy sorta deal". If one person was in the bed, the other had to have at least one foot on the floor. Maybe it means the same thing...

Or the guy got wood and it "poked" her leg up. Either way, Ill take one please!

*sigh* good kisses are beautiful... when a guy can kiss... it's the best feeling in the world... and oh god... in the same token... when a guy can't kiss... :puke: it's like you dont even want to think of going any further... what a freakin turn off!!! :blown:

... but back to those good ones... :D i love when a guy cups my face in his hands and plays with my hair when we're kissing... thats the best...

have i ever had a perfect kiss??? i dont think so but i have a person that is damn close to perfect... :drunk: the right amount of tongue, sucking, nibbling... maybe it was perfect...:confused:

:laugh2:

I love to kiss my girl. :) Our first full on kiss was New years Eve, and after that kiss all our feelings for eachother started to take off. She had a little hang up about me being younger than her but that all went away after the kiss. I still can't believe how well it went. :)

We do some serious kissing. That's all for now... till Friday. Our special night. Will be our first time... you know... :D

Originally posted by snoozi8

mmmmmmm kissing is the best act in the world........slow, fast, soft, aggressive, sucking on each others lips and nibbling and oh my gosh when it's on the neck my will power is gone I could just kiss for hours and hours and hours ugh oh gosh I'm not getting to bed anytime soon

Ummm :idea: i think papa is ready to head over to your place and keep you up all night, snoozi :tongue: :^* :D

Sigh... my absolute favorite... I'm happy to say I've had many perfect kisses; it's like anything else, the two of you just have to be able to learn from each other... the best is when you kiss someone for the first time and you're like thank god this person knows how to do it right! pure bliss...

And yes a kiss, slightly wet, on the neck is deadly... so amazingly erotic...

Here's a little secret for you boys, lift up our hair and kiss us on the back of the neck... it's a spot that's usually hidden so when it gets some attention- well let's just say this has gotten me into trouble more times than I wish to count...

Originally posted by tastyt

Sigh... my absolute favorite... I'm happy to say I've had many perfect kisses; it's like anything else, the two of you just have to be able to learn from each other... the best is when you kiss someone for the first time and you're like thank god this person knows how to do it right! pure bliss...

And yes a kiss, slightly wet, on the neck is deadly... so amazingly erotic...

Here's a little secret for you boys, lift up our hair and kiss us on the back of the neck... it's a spot that's usually hidden so when it gets some attention- well let's just say this has gotten me into trouble more times than I wish to count...

i totally hear ya girl

i have only really had one amazing kisser in my life, and it was like heaven...omg...and it was perfect, sensual, slow and we were totally feeling each other...

but for the others..o god..either sloppy, too fast, not into it, or just kind of snotty feeling, it was horrible

but kissing def sets the mood...and to find a good kisser shit i hope i found one soon..

:bounce:

CD