Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper - Pressure on KTU ripped.

realz

Originally posted by tranza

I kinda like it.. Reminds me of Come to Me.. Sounds like Mada & Moody to me, wtf did Draper do to this anyway?

wow. am i reading this right? the master likes an exit song. holy shit. wa wa wa wa wa

Originally posted by sadelb

wow. am i reading this right? the master likes an exit song. holy shit. wa wa wa wa wa

I give credit where credit is due.. The track is nice, and I like Mada & Moody's stuff a lot.. If Draper was part of the production, well then more power to him..

the reason this is mix is Half good, is because Mada and draper and skribbles worked on it

Draper with the Synth, and mada with the beat,

and skribbles with that hiphop beat in the middle where it breaks and SPEEDS up real fast, u can hear skribbles work on the original Bootleg LMAO that 2 min one that almost everyone has :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mada did the kicks and drums etc.

Tony did the synths.

Skribblez did not work on the track, and im surprised he even played it cause last time my good friend was at his studio, and asked for the track, he went nuts, didn't even have it in his book, nor did Moody.

By the way Moody had nothing to do with the track, but they had planned on throwin' his name on the record if it was complete.

BTW, alot more Jersey jocks have this track than you realize.

Mada and Moody are very commercial as well, and give their stuff to lots of Jersey jocks.

So it's not kept as tight as everyone thinks! :)

yeah I heard also mad nj djs have it, but no fucking one leaked it yet, shocking, what the fuck is draper waiting for...and it wasnt skribble who is talking during the rip, that guy is horrible...

"I dont know the name of this, but its exclusive and off the fooheezy....." whatever he continues to say...

Also im confused, last saturday, when skribble first got on, I go I bet he drops Pressure because I know he has it. I was correct, but on the Rip it says FRIDAY NIGHT, if you listen, and when I heard it on saturday night I dont even recall the guy talking cause I was just going nuts, so what the fuck is going on over there at ktu, weird shit. :confused:

Originally posted by mikeydny

yeah I heard also mad nj djs have it, but no fucking one leaked it yet, shocking, what the fuck is draper waiting for...and it wasnt skribble who is talking during the rip, that guy is horrible...

"I dont know the name of this, but its exclusive and off the fooheezy....." whatever he continues to say...

Also im confused, last saturday, when skribble first got on, I go I bet he drops Pressure because I know he has it. I was correct, but on the Rip it says FRIDAY NIGHT, if you listen, and when I heard it on saturday night I dont even recall the guy talking cause I was just going nuts, so what the fuck is going on over there at ktu, weird shit. :confused:

he prob spun friday and sat. and played pressure both nights... but ppl only recorded the friday night one... i dunno.... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The reason why if you were a producer and you wouldnt want your track to be leaked is....... YOU DONT MAKE MONEY! if everybody was pirating your record/track then why would anybody go out and buy it. Record labels like to keep the track on the DL untill release date. (take Vinny Cozzi for example, when Daddy's Little Girl got released - everybody had it and nobody went out and bought it) Vinny was actually telling this to my cousin. lol