Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vipsonly2000

isnt Romanian sort more on the russian side then the italian side?

It’s a romance language like, Italian, Spanish and French, but it has the hard punctuation like Russian. So I guess it’s kind of in between.

Originally posted by madrusso

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bytheway, which club has the highest number of russian patrons?

(please dont count those in bklyn)

peace,

Oleg

:laugh: :laugh: God I'm Turkish and everyone thinks I'm Russian:blown: ...Not racist over here, but I get categorized with those ones in BK who dress in boots and sweat pants whose boyfriends are driving maximas wearing some wannabe italian sweatsuit...Anyone from BK knows what I'm talking about:rolleyes:

Originally posted by airatomic

so fucken true!

Russki power!

and we got the HOTTEST GIRLS!!!

Yeah, maybe cause they are all a size -2 waste and wear a shitload of make up..:rolleyes: puhleaze...then answer me why most of them become fat and have their boobs hang down to their knees when they get older...:rolleyes: Haha...Just something I notice everyday in BK and in my neighborhood...

Originally posted by airatomic

so fucken true!

Russki power!

and we got the HOTTEST GIRLS!!!

u know, maybe we should have a rumble at Roxy on friday....me, rdancer,trancernx12, and dolik against alll of u's....then we'll see who the superior race is!

Hellz Yeah, Samba Style.. Oleg Tektarov. I will bring pride in the name of mother Russia. Funny Airatmoic I didnt know you were Russian, but hey do any of us look it anymore... Fucking white boyzzz:laugh:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

For some reason I read Lethardic. Go figure. Did you actually trace it back?

. . . yeah, I talked to my birth-mother (I'm adopted), she verified it. . I broke off contact before I could get the family lineage, but I have her name, so I'll be able to trace her side . . someday, at least . .