Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

Have I been going to all the wrong places? Cause every single Russian place I go to, whether its "Heaven", or any russian restaurants thats all I meet... Well, when I went to "Decade" on christmas I decided that I've had enough of that bullshit, no more...

Am I wrong? Name a single Russian place where its about music and fun and not about whose gold watch is heavier and whose bitch got bigger tits?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CTACbKA

Have I been going to all the wrong places? Cause every single Russian place I go to, whether its "Heaven", or any russian restaurants thats all I meet... Well, when I went to "Decade" on christmas I decided that I've had enough of that bullshit, no more...

Am I wrong? Name a single Russian place where its about music and fun and not about whose gold watch is heavier and whose bitch got bigger tits?

Bro we Russians are GAUDY!!!

well, may be they are too scared to go to Moscow or St.Petersburg - people get shot there more than on French Riviera, you know...

if you read British magazines, like Ministry, Muzik or Mixmag, they have quite a few articles on Russian kind of fun (if you thought Amsterdam is liberal!)...why do you think all the best DJs go there? Dave Seaman, Deep Dish, Oakey, just to name a few...

Originally posted by CTACbKA

You're absolutely right about that.. I can't stand those places exactly for that reason, because they seem to attract the shallowest of the shallow and the most superficial ppl you will ever meet in your life.. I haven't been to a Russian restaurant in over 2 years (I'm talking about where you hang out, not just eat, coz I love Russian food).. Went to Heaven twice and RAN out of there coz the ppl were annoying the crap out of me.. The girls look you up and down 5 times, all these dirty looks measuring how much of a competition you are.. The guys thinking they are just soooooooooo cool.. Yuck.. But it all comes with the territory.. I've met some awesome Russian people, and it was NOT in any of those places.. And I WISH there was a Russian hang out where everyone was down to earth and just having a good time without the whole show-off deal.. But that'd be too much to ask for LOL..

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Ahhhhhhh.....Those PooR TuRKS....so jealous and envious of OuR BeAuTiFUL LaND...... .......HEy....I've never seen on the "E" Channel "Wild On Turkey"......hmmmmm...Have YOU?????:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::D

Oh have to make it a point to write in big letters, we get your point even though your wrong:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh yeah your wonderful small piece of land that we left to you:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can't we all just get along?..... NO..... FUCK you...

Thats it baby.. Its on CP Nationality Sqaure Dance off.... Russians Vs. All, we may have no country, but we have hearts of gold and pride like a mofo.... Let it be written in the year 2002 of our great lord there will be battle the likes with which you have never seen.... BRING IT SISTAS and Brothas.. :blown:

Originally posted by rdancer

Can't we all just get along?..... NO..... FUCK you...

Thats it baby.. Its on CP Nationality Sqaure Dance off.... Russians Vs. All, we may have no country, but we have hearts of gold and pride like a mofo.... Let it be written in the year 2002 of our great lord there will be battle the likes with which you have never seen.... BRING IT SISTAS and Brothas.. :blown:

Soyuz nerushimih respublik svobodnih...

Im Russian with a 2002 Nissan Maxima... dark hair and hairy chest roooooar lol Russians are the best plain and simple... Italians just eat lol... "Grandpa stop eating the plastic fruit"... "ahh i cant because it looka so good!"... Greeks... hahahah dont get me started!!! lol GREEKS j/k!

Originally posted by airatomic

no thats it, this has got to end on friday at Roxy

Trancerxn112 u bring tefteli

Rdancer bring golubci

me and dolik will bring some borst

then we pour the borst all over the italians and throw tefteli and golubci at the greeks

done deal

~~~ steve ur fawking hlarious i loooove u!!!!:D:laugh::hat:

Originally posted by airatomic

no thats it, this has got to end on friday at Roxy

Trancerxn112 u bring tefteli

Rdancer bring golubci

me and dolik will bring some borst

then we pour the borst all over the italians and throw tefteli and golubci at the greeks

done deal

Fuck that id rather eat the tefteli i love those shits