Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by aphelion

Jon I think the Russians conspired last night. I clearly identified myself as Greek in this thread, and Trancerxn did his best not to introduce us. We'll amass, and we'll have our night.

I really don't know how we missed each other, you were around me the entire time from what I hear. You were even at vinyl.

We'll take em down....next week maybe.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Alright DJ Jon... keep talking smack but when you were called to action last night your little bitch ass shyed away... Russians dont talk shit bitch we bring it!

I left cause there was no Greeks in my corner but myself........I'm not going to take on the entire regime myself, I'm only one man! Not to mention you Russians kept dancing with each other in your little sausage circle.

At least the Italians as well as myself were dancing with women.

• 9 months later...
Originally posted by djjonstephen

OMG.......yo quoth, you notice a name up there postin that we both tried to forget that has now resufaced..........AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

:pissy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you mean the one who was a "MODEL"......

with 50 lbs of bakery rolls?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Originally posted by quoth

....and gained only a "few pounds"

more like a few HUNDRED

bwahahahahahahahahaha

fuckin lyin sack of shamu shit.

Shamu ain't even it.......you gotta roll that girl in flour and look or the wet spot....girls so fat pigs feed her

Remember how her only down fall was Sweedish Fish? AHAHHAHHAHHAHAH.......

more like Double Quarter Pounders and Big n' Tasties

....yo, best line I heard from her was how she just broke up with some guy who was a hitman:laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Shamu ain't even it.......you gotta roll that girl in flour and look or the wet spot....girls so fat pigs feed her

Remember how her only down fall was Sweedish Fish? AHAHHAHHAHHAHAH.......

more like Double Quarter Pounders and Big n' Tasties

....yo, best line I heard from her was how she just broke up with some guy who was a hitman:laugh:

yea she was quite a piece of fuckin work...too bad no one saved the pictures lolololololololol...

Jon my friend, i will never ever forget that walk down 72nd with me you carl and tony :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

yea she was quite a piece of fuckin work...too bad no one saved the pictures lolololololololol...

Jon my friend, i will never ever forget that walk down 72nd with me you carl and tony :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ah well, someone had to be the butt of all the jokes....and it wasn't the four of us

AHAHHAHHAHA......the "butt" of all jokes:laugh: