Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jealousy....

klohe

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in... sometimes I can't stand it even to see my guy looking at another woman... other times it's like "oh so you pinched her ass, big deal!"

But generally I'm ok as long as I'm getting at least as much attention as he's paying to the other females.

actually i am not jealous at all

its weird cause most people say they dont want someone whose jealous

but i feel that men really dont like the fact that i dont get bothered

i just look at it

if they want to be with me then they will

and if they want to cheat or be with someone else then they will

getting upset wont change that

only pull u two apart

Originally posted by glowdancer

I can totally see that- when someone's too jealous they turn into a control freak, but it would drive me insane if my guy *never* got jealous... it's normal to feel threatened if you think you could lose something close to you, I would feel like maybe he just didn't care enough. And knowing me I'd probably take it to the limit and turn into a horrible flirt just to get a rise out of him.

actually i am not jealous at all

i

I agree with you here.

I used to be the same way in regards to being bothered if my man wasnt showing jealousy...and maybe I still am b/c I am not in any relationships. But when I was, I kind of liked the guy being jealous. Why? b/c for some odd reason it showed me that he cared and shit.. Yeah I know its sick to think liek that but I did. Hopefully in my next relationship I wont think the same

Originally posted by sexxigirl

i feel that if a guy doesn't show that he's jealous, then it seems as if he really doesn't care. i actually like it when a guy gets jealous, it's pretty cute

actually i dont think a person's jealousy is necessarily a reflection on how much they care about u

rather a reflection on themselves on how secure they are

i have noticed the men who i date that are very secure and confident are not jealous

actually i dont think a person's jealousy is necessarily a reflection on how much they care about u

rather a reflection on themselves on how secure they are

i have noticed the men who i date that are very secure and confident are not jealous

i will have to agree with you, jealousy is a reflection on how secure someone is;)

There is nothing more I hate than a jealous man. It annoys me so much to constantly hear, where are u going, what are u doing, who are u going with. Uhhhhh...... And then those countless amounts of calls or pages to check up.

Or what about when u are out together and another guy looks at you and your man is already to fight and shit. I mean shouldn't that be a compliment to him.

I don't know about the rest of you guys and girlies but a jealous b/f or g/f sucks!!

I don't think that alot of people understand the meaning or TRUST!!

Originally posted by sexxigirl

i feel that if a guy doesn't show that he's jealous, then it seems as if he really doesn't care. i actually like it when a guy gets jealous, it's pretty cute

yeah sometimes...but most of the time it's annoying...especially when there really isn't any just cause :rolleyes: