Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official Cp Thursday Meetup For Dinner****

vicman

Originally posted by chynado11

damn you are being harsh to your master today..thats an automatic pay reduction and you get to wash my dirty laundry

nasty skank..hmm u must have me confused with that 16 yr old girl of yours?? :eek::blank:

:D

:bounce:

CD

Sorry, ma'am. Just having a rough day at work. I'd love to wash your dirty laundry. Will you be doing a load of panties today? :tongue:

And c'mon, let's leave Vic's little sister out of this. She's a sweety.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Sorry, ma'am. Just having a rough day at work. I'd love to wash your dirty laundry. Will you be doing a load of panties today? :tongue:

wtf?!?! now your dating my li'l sister?!?! dude she's 15, taking advantage of a minor, and you said that you didnt grind innocent little girls :( :( :(

um yeah but there seems to be a problem with my dirty laundry, i wasnt gonna make it easy for you , you did know that right?? nah never mind its not lady like to post....:o

CD

um yeah but there seems to be a problem with my dirty laundry, i wasnt gonna make it easy for you , you did know that right?? nah never mind its not lady like to post....:o

CD

I can only imagine where you were going with that thought, and I have never been so grossed out in my whole life.

I can only imagine where you were going with that thought, and I have never been so grossed out in my whole life.

so did i win that one...and i left to the imagination and kept it lady like :bounce: :bounce:

yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

trust me im good at games...and at losing and then beating ass the next round...

CD

OK, let's play the Shut the Fuck Up game. Where you have to Shut the Fuck Up for 15 minutes. If you open your mouth (or keyboard, in this case), you lose. And then we repeat. Got it? ;)

OK, let's play the Shut the Fuck Up game. Where you have to Shut the Fuck Up for 15 minutes. If you open your mouth (or keyboard, in this case), you lose. And then we repeat. Got it? ;)

ewwwwwww arent we feisty today, who didnt get any ass last nite..me<-- shady<-- me<-- shady<-- hmmmm:idea: shady...well amateur thats ok i dont play with sore losers..wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CD

ewwwwwww arent we feisty today, who didnt get any ass last nite..me<-- shady<-- me<-- shady<-- hmmmm:idea: shady...well amateur thats ok i dont play with sore losers..wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CD

It ain't feistiness. I thought we were playing a game. You don't like the Shut the Fuck Up game? I thought everyone liked the Shut the Fuck Up game. OK, how about the Kiss My Ass game. Or, no, better yet, let's play the Go to Hell game! :D

It ain't feistiness. I thought we were playing a game. You don't like the Shut the Fuck Up game? I thought everyone liked the Shut the Fuck Up game. OK, how about the Kiss My Ass game. Or, no, better yet, let's play the Go to Hell game! :D

ok i like the go to hell game, my friends are down there and we are waiting

:biggun:

CD

is it your turn yet?:)

CD

I don't like your friends. Your boy Beelzebub always tries to steal my shit. And your boy Lucifer just has a really bad attitude overall. So I don't think I wanna play with them.

Guest jroo

I dunno, but if they've got a No Ho's policy at the door, then Chynado and Vixen will have to wait outside.

hahahhahahahahahha, i wont judge anyone yet. i dont know anyone.

CD

How about chyna plays the shut the fuck game and the go to hell game at the same time. Yeah that's right, you may slowly put your head down and quietly walk away as you shut the fuck up and go to hell:laugh: Did I win?

Originally posted by pgiddy

How about chyna plays the shut the fuck game and the go to hell game at the same time. Yeah that's right, you may slowly put your head down and quietly walk away as you shut the fuck up and go to hell:laugh: Did I win?

I think she needs to play the Kiss My Ass game as a warmup to the Go to Hell game. So she can Shut the Fuck Up, Kiss My Ass, and Go to Hell.

I think she needs to play the Kiss My Ass game as a warmup to the Go to Hell game. So she can Shut the Fuck Up, Kiss My Ass, and Go to Hell.

there are many different versions, I know you can also play by substituting something else instead of kiss my ass, which from what I heard(yes hearsay) she likes.

Or she could play the shut the fuck up, kiss my ass, get me a drink and then go to hell game....:laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry we still love you chyna

Originally posted by pgiddy

there are many different versions, I know you can also play by substituting something else instead of kiss my ass, which from what I heard(yes hearsay) she likes.

Or she could play the shut the fuck up, kiss my ass, get me a drink and then go to hell game....:laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry we still love you chyna

I think it may be time for Chynado to get her very own ***Official Diss on Chynado*** thread.

Little Chyna's all grown's up!