• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

..directly from malaysia....

even better, because i was dreading the fact that it might be from malaysia

hey, ive got an :idea: why dont we get some of that stuff we used to eat all the time, back in the day. you know. that stuff.

Originally posted by jroo

even better, because i was dreading the fact that it might be from malaysia

hey, ive got an :idea: why dont we get some of that stuff we used to eat all the time, back in the day. you know. that stuff.

What stuff? Shrooms? You talking about shrooms? Please be talking about shrooms. You mean shrooms, right? Hello? Anyone home? I would punch my grandmother in the jaw for some shrooms these days.

Why do I have the feeling you weren't talking about shrooms at all. And that I just completely confused the hell out of everyone that may have read this. Sorry. I was just sitting here thinking about how I haven't shroomed in a while and how it would be cool to do.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What stuff? Shrooms? You talking about shrooms? Please be talking about shrooms. You mean shrooms, right? Hello? Anyone home? I would punch my grandmother in the jaw for some shrooms these days.

Why do I have the feeling you weren't talking about shrooms at all. And that I just completely confused the hell out of everyone that may have read this. Sorry. I was just sitting here thinking about how I haven't shroomed in a while and how it would be cool to do.

hey. me too...long time no mushrooms aside from the ones i get in the supermarket, but 'shrooms would be nice :)

hey. me too...long time no mushrooms aside from the ones i get in the supermarket, but 'shrooms would be nice :)

Actually, I wouldn't quite call it awhile. I guess last time I ate a boomer was in October. Damn, seems like ages ago.

Now that I think about it, I think my buddy may still have some left from that batch. Hmmm, do I hear a shroom party in the making?

Guest jroo

hahahaha, actually i was talking about shrooms!! i'll tell you more about it tonight, are you going?

Guest jroo

Yeah, I'm going. And this Twilight Zone druggy Vulcan mind melt thing we just pulled is kinda weirding me out.

ok, i'll clear it up so you arent so wierded out. i was talking about pussy at first. you know like in the movie half baked. but now that you metioned shrooms. i remembered something that someone else told me last weekend. so, you ask, and you shall receive.

Is there a bar at the Malaysian place?

By the way, count me in I'll be there. And Jimi you ARE going to Buzz with us (for your first time) tomorrow. I should probably post this somewhere else, but lots of people are coming to my apt in Alexandria before [buzz] to drink and chill...your all welcome, ask Jimi for directions...

Guest jroo

you ever notice that homer isnt really going anywhere???? he's stepping forward then stepping back? you put him on a fucking diet or something? is that his new exercise routine?

ok, i'll clear it up so you arent so wierded out. i was talking about pussy at first. you know like in the movie half baked. but now that you metioned shrooms. i remembered something that someone else told me last weekend. so, you ask, and you shall receive.

Ahh. Actually, my second guess would've been that you were talking about pussy. Although the back in the day comment threw me off. Cause I'll eat pussy any day of the week. der.gif Did I just say that out loud? Goddammit, when did I become Kuro?!? :mad:

Originally posted by crownroyal

Is there a bar at the Malaysian place?

By the way, count me in I'll be there. And Jimi you ARE going to Buzz with us (for your first time) tomorrow. I should probably post this somewhere else, but lots of people are coming to my apt in Alexandria before [buzz] to drink and chill...your all welcome, ask Jimi for directions...

malanee mentions that their drinks are strong. I havent been there before so I dont know if they have a bar, but trust malanee on this one.

you ever notice that homer isnt really going anywhere???? he's stepping forward then stepping back? you put him on a fucking diet or something? is that his new exercise routine?

Naw, Homer's just doing the Nordic Track. You just can't hear the music. But Homer hears it.

Guest jroo

malanee mentions that their drinks are strong. I havent been there before so I dont know if they have a bar, but trust malanee on this one.

HOLD ON!!!!!! this isnt one of those bars where the asian women come up and sit next to you. and ask you to buy them a damn drink, and they dont want a beer or soda, they want some fucking bullshit gensing and water $10 drink is it?!?!? then they want to talk to you and ask you if you want to go to the couch and sit. if i get solicted for sex one more damn time, i might just give in and do it. oh well, life goes on. whatever makes them happy, right??

:blank:

HOLD ON!!!!!! this isnt one of those bars where the asian women come up and sit next to you. and ask you to buy them a damn drink, and they dont want a beer or soda, they want some fucking bullshit gensing and water $10 drink is it?!?!? then they want to talk to you and ask you if you want to go to the couch and sit. if i get solicted for sex one more damn time, i might just give in and do it. oh well, life goes on. whatever makes them happy, right??

:blank:

Oh please, let it be one of those bars. Please let it be one of those bars. Please, please, please let it be one of those bars. :D

Oh please, let it be one of those bars. Please let it be one of those bars. Please, please, please let it be one of those bars. :D

shady is asian...shady likes asian women...shady likes drunk asian women...

Guest jroo

shady is asian...shady likes asian women...shady likes drunk asian women...

hell, i like drunk asian women too! i just dont like the ones that work at the bar that ask you for money. i mean hell, her mom runs the fucking joint, cant she get the fucking drink for free???

Guest jroo

well, i like big butts and i can not lie.blah blah blah

my andaconda dont wont none unless you got buns hun.

just for the record, im white, with an italian decent.

Guest jroo

mapquest.com or use yahoo to get directions...i'm too busy posting on CP :D :D

ahhh, i used mapquest. the address wasnt there, they gave me directions to m st. in ne, is it in ne? or what? and ahh, you could post the directions here, and you would still be posting on cp,