Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official Cp Thursday Meetup For Dinner****

vicman

Originally posted by jroo

ahhh, i used mapquest. the address wasnt there, they gave me directions to m st. in ne, is it in ne? or what? and ahh, you could post the directions here, and you would still be posting on cp,

NW, NE would around Howard I think

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone give me directions from 395??? is it in georgetown? where is it?

Directions from 395: Take 14th street exit into the city, follow 14th street north and take a left on M (which will be at Thomas circle) It'll be 1/2 block past the 18th&M&Connecticut intersection on the right, next to camelot. If you want to avoid the circle, turn left on L.

GL!

Ruth

OK. 395 N. Get off on the 14th St Bridge, I think. Take 14th St. up to K St. I think. Make a left on K St. Go 4 blocks. Make a right on 18th St. If you can't make a right on 18th, then make a right on 19th. Go up a few blocks to M St. Park somewhere. And walk down M towards 18th. You'll see the strip joints with their big bright signs. And near there should be the Asian whorehouse.

Originally posted by crownroyal

What kind of dress is it? I want to make sure it's appropriate to wear my polkadot cammies and my pro wings.

i dunno, i guess we'll find out when we get there: i'll be the guy withteh red afro wig, pink/green t-shirt, purple pants, blu-blockers and yellow sneakers

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Listen to Malanee. Her directions are much simpler. I always take K St to get anywhere in DC, so it's a force of habit. But her directions are much simpler.

Why didn't you just give him the directions in Chinese - it would have been easier to follow!:laugh:

HOLD ON!!!!!! this isnt one of those bars where the asian women come up and sit next to you. and ask you to buy them a damn drink, and they dont want a beer or soda, they want some fucking bullshit gensing and water $10 drink is it?!?!? then they want to talk to you and ask you if you want to go to the couch and sit. if i get solicted for sex one more damn time, i might just give in and do it. oh well, life goes on. whatever makes them happy, right??

:blank:

Does this mean I should leave mentobento (wifey) at home? I need excuses...this is a guys night out right?! Or something...!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

That one one went right over your head!

mine too, what the hell are you talking about? men to ben to what?