Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official Cp Thursday Meetup For Dinner****

vicman

Originally posted by jroo

hahahhahahahahahha, i wont judge anyone yet. i dont know anyone.

it doesnt matter.becuz even though shady says things about me..hes really my bitch..but No Ho policies ...hmmm thats weird but yet you wanna go to Camelot?? now theres a contradiction

and little secret jroo..pgiddy hasnt even met me, shady met me once and washed my panties for me..so you know :blank:

:bounce:

CD

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by chynado11

it doesnt matter.becuz even though shady says things about me..hes really my bitch..but No Ho policies ...hmmm thats weird but yet you wanna go to Camelot?? now theres a contradiction

and little secret jroo..pgiddy hasnt even met me, shady met me once and washed my panties for me..so you know :blank:

CD

well, "im not your bitch so dont hang your shit on me", i dont do laundry after the first night. that'll take some head. and some more if you want me to dry them too.

well, "im not your bitch so dont hang your shit on me", i dont do laundry after the first night. that'll take some head. and some more if you want me to dry them too.

Wait a minute. The going rate for doing laundry is head? Chynado, I've been underpaid! I'm going on strike! I demand head!

No head, no clean panties! No head, no clean panties! No head, no clean panties!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Wait a minute. The going rate for doing laundry is head? Chynado, I've been underpaid! I'm going on strike! I demand head!

No head, no clean panties! No head, no clean panties! No head, no clean panties!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA, dude, stick with me. i'll show you the ropes. how the business is done

alright ATTN jroo..he just needs to be broke in..CHynado does not give head!! make a note..

CD

Allright. But you'll be wearing around the same, nasty, crusty panties for weeks unless I get full payment!

no i have you to wash them so no crusties this way..and besides..you havent been washing shit in a long time...so no payments will ever be dispersed...and esp not the hoover manuever..:puke: dont you have the eureka for that?

yuck!

CD

Guest jroo
Originally posted by chynado11

no i have you to wash them so no crusties this way..and besides..you havent been washing shit in a long time...so no payments will ever be dispersed...and esp not the hoover manuever..:puke: dont you have the eureka for that?

yuck!

CD

i fucking love you guys, you guys are pretty funny. i guess i'll start getting my shots in after you guys know that im cool, and im just fucking around

i fucking love you guys, you guys are pretty funny. i guess i'll start getting my shots in after you guys know that im cool, and im just fucking around

jroo, check out dcglow's pic in the other thread, shit is hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

nope look at the thread titled "Jimi's pic on the MIA CP board" and follow the link, funny shit indeed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! you complete me. i think i'll call him MINI-ME. ahahahhahahahhahahhahahahaha

Ciao dolcino, come stai? ;)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE:

I forgot I have an econ class that goes from 6:15 to 7:30 today *but* I will still make it. Either 1) the prof will let us out early and I will be there on time 2) the prof will not let us out early and i will leave anyway or 3) the prof will not let us out early and i will appear about 10 mins late!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I forgot I have an econ class that goes from 6:15 to 7:30 today *but* I will still make it. Either 1) the prof will let us out early and I will be there on time 2) the prof will not let us out early and i will leave anyway or 3) the prof will not let us out early and i will appear about 10 mins late!

Yeah, that was so important for me to know. I'm writing that down in my calendar, so when people start asking me where Vixen is tonight, I'll have the exact answer. Thanks. That wasn't a complete waste of time this morning for me to read your post or anything. :D:tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

you don't have to call me professor anymore . . .

we only do that when we get kinky and play gilligan's island . . .

i'm the professor you're mary ann (minus the blonde hair) . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

Ewwwwwww LMAO

Well Egg, mayyyyyyybe if you didn't schedule these little "sitcoms" right around dinner time I wouldn't have had to make an announcement! :mad: LoLz

Originally posted by eggmok

I see our fearless leader is back and in rare form!:laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

malaysian food :D

That's good, because for a second there i was worried that it was gonna be malaysian food. :laugh: